No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Struggles To Win, But Erik Morales Shines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
    Morales didn't seem to have a hard time hurting Maidana with those same Winning gloves.

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    he wears the everlast MX gloves. it's basically the same as the reyes.

Comment

• The Lucha Libre guy was funny he had a suit with the mask on funny ****

Comment

• Originally posted by ThoedEssay View Post
        The Lucha Libre guy was funny he had a suit with the mask on funny ****
        wasn't that el hijo del santo?

Comment

• JUst finished watching the fight.

Very nice to see El Terrible turning back the clock. Very very impressive!

Comment

• I was dead wrong about this fight. I thought Maidana was going to just blitz Morales and get him outta there. It certainly looked that way in the first when he was just imposing himself on Erik. As the fight went on, Erik showed just the type of caliber of fighter he was/is. Even thought he lost, Erik showed he still has something left. And even though he won, this fight will hurt Maidana's stock.

Comment

• The fight could've gone to Morales.

Especially if Maidana was unable to lean on Morales when he was stunned in round 8, he would've been knocked down.

And Maidana is a dirty fighter. He always punches on the break, and he was trying to rub his head in morales' swollen eye, repeatedly. I really do not like Maidana, he even looked terrible.

Comment

• Maidana is an amateurish, arm punching, overrated fighter. He didn't look all that impressive against Khan either, in my opinion. All his talk of wanting to fight Floyd, get a grip Maidana.

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                  You, and a lot of other folks, have not been paying attention. If you just tonight discovered that Maidana has limited skill, then you haven't watched many of his fights. Maidana was far and away the most overrated fighter in the sport coming into this fight.
                  this is so true,....all brawn...this fight didnt help maidanas career.....

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                    Eric didn't actually make that quote, I was just stirring

But yep, that fight looks a bit more inviting now.
                    i hope they make it....marquez vs morales.....id buy that one no doubt....

Comment

• Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
                      i hope they make it....marquez vs morales.....id buy that one no doubt....
                      classic morales...great fight!! ..i had morales winning by a point though!!

Comment

Working...
                      X