Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    On first look 9-3 rounds Pac, But am going to watch it again just to see how i scored it, But even if it was that close you would have expect Pacquiao to get the decision, so no matter how they dice it this fight is shoddy.
    Its a lot closer than you think..... So far, I still have Manny winning, but its not in a landslide like HBO would like you to think.

Comment

• The fight was defiantly closer than some are making out. That said, Pacquiao won clearly and decisively.

Bob upto his tricks again obviously. Doesn't take a genius to work that out. Bradley - Pacquiao rematch is on the cards, then Marquez - Pacquiao.

Bob doesn't want Pacquiao to leave him, hence the judges giving Pacquiao the nod. Bob can keep Pacquiao contracted for another fight, to make him millions more. Then he'll set up Marquez next.

Bob will Pacquiao away from Mayweather in every way possible. The minute Mayweather beats Pacquiao, is the minute, Bob will lose all his bargaining power with Pacquiao. He simply cannot afford to risk his biggest money making machine against Mayweather.

Bob wins again of course. He's quite possibly, the smartest boxing promoter to grace the planet since I can last remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
        I'm going to be in the minority but I had this a really close fight. I did have Manny winning but I had him winning 7 rounds to 5. I think it's a bit sad how much HBO stroked Manny during that fight. Rounds 10-12, Manny didn't win a single one.
        Cmon are you serious? So far i've seen the fight on 3 different networks, Russian, UK and HBO.

They were all equally shock and kept calling it a sparring session. If you wanna score the fight for Bradley, you can maybe give him 5 rounds, but even thats a stretch

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
          I'm going to be in the minority but I had this a really close fight. I did have Manny winning but I had him winning 7 rounds to 5. I think it's a bit sad how much HBO stroked Manny during that fight. Rounds 10-12, Manny didn't win a single one.
          Pac lands a left hand and Lampley has a ****** and gives him the round in dominate fashion. I had Pac winning but those rounds were close. I think people just automatically give the close rounds to Pac thinking the judges will do the same. When i was watching i said that round was close, watch they give it to Pac. i guess i was wrong. I think Tim would do better in a rematch personally. He wouldn't over train like he did gained only one pound between the weigh in and fight, and i doubt he rolls his ankle like he did in the fourth.
          Last edited by Mister Wolf; 06-10-2012, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Cmon are you serious? So far i've seen the fight on 3 different networks, Russian, UK and HBO.

They were all equally shock and kept calling it a sparring session. If you wanna score the fight for Bradley, you can maybe give him 5 rounds, but even thats a stretch
            Whatever station Brian Kenny was on, he said he couldn't argue with the decision.

I don't agree with him but I do think that the broadcast he was on was easily the least biased.

The UK broadcast and HBO broadcast were incredibly biased.

Comment

• Kindly eat crow

I told you guys Pac would lose now kindly eat crow....I'll sell future betting info for e-points if you want to make bank.

I was right, that is all.

Comment

• Do you think Bradley won?

Comment

• Did pac win any rounds on your scorecard?

Comment

• lol don't be boasting about that robbery.

Comment

• No wider than 118-110, I had it 117-111, and no closer than 116-112.

Pac should have won man.

I pray to god Bradley fights the way he did in rounds 1 and 10-12 in the rematch. Box him. Circle to your left, stick the jab, be less willing to trade with Pac like he did in rounds 2-9, and counter him all night. That's how Bradley needs to fight in the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X