Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone did not watch the fiiiighttt nyanananna

Comment

• Bradley is holding Marquez belt!!!

if you pac fans claim robbery than you must accept that marquez was robbed too.

Comment

• Originally posted by slackblick View Post
        if you pac fans claim robbery than you must accept that marquez was robbed too.
        Pac JMM was a very close fight that could of gone either way but no way did Bradley have that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Yeah round 5 was clear pac and it must have been 7 then that I gave to PAC and 8 to Bradley through compassion. Defo gave 5 to PAC but I can't remember 7/8 which one as it was 6AM over here.

I was contemplating turning it off after the fight because it was late and I thought it was a formality that PAC would get the UD. But I stay tuned and I was shocked when the 2nd card read Bradley 115-113 I honestly thought omg it's gonna happen
          The rounds seemed a lot less decisive the second time round but it's hard to give Tim rounds because Pacqauio lands the cleaner, more hurtful punches in most of those reasonably close rounds.

Comment

• Pacquiao JMM Post fight interview after Tim Bradley Vs Pac fight

Here's a post fight interview with the two legends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmrKtaM36L4

Comment

• Nope, instead they will claim that the judges are highly trained officials, and veterans at their craft. Just like they said when Marquez "lost" to Pac.

Comment

• he was #1 on my list regardless of this outcome

Comment

• Not really....

That fight was miles closer than this one.

Last nights fight was clear domination from 1 fighter over another.

Marquez took as much as he gave against Pac in their last fight.

It was a much closer fight, and much less of a robbery than last nights fight.

Comment

• I don't want to see a re-match

It's not even the fact that the whole thing has been manipulated and scripted by Arum.

Manny dominated Tim. He made him look amateurish, and I don't even believe that was a focused and prime Manny in there.

What's gonna happen in the re-match, apart from the nauseating revenge angle they're gonna try to push?

Tim is gonna back peddle early on. Manny will get bored and the fight will look like sh-t.

Forget objecting to it from a moral perspective, who the hell wants to see this from a boxing viewpoint?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                      When I finished watching it I think I gave Bradley 2 rounds, thinking you could probably give him 3 and that's it.

But, and I know I'm repeating myself, I thought the HBO crew were really biased and was getting annoyed cause it makes it difficult to make a fair judgement, so maybe when watching other versions or watching some with the sound off it could be a lot closer, I'll have to wait and see I suppose.

But I do agree with you, the impression I got after watching the HBO version were to give Bradley probably 3 rounds at the very most.
                      i watched the primetime version, same thing

Comment

Working...
                      X