Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley is short.......

Comment

• Didn't realize Bradley is alot shorter then Pac, like an inch and a half.

Comment

• I though Bradley had the bigger head.

Comment

• Not a very good pic to compare.

Comment

• Ariza is working with Chavez, Pacquiaos muscles are gone

Comment

• Yeah team Bradley is well aware of the hand wraps stacking

Comment

• I wonder if a boxer could sneak weights in their pockets, making them seem heavier giving the illusion that they would be slower or hit harder, which would then change the game plan of the opponent?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  What has happened to Pacquiao, looks to have loss muscle mass, and is looking soft and not chiseled, compared to his other fights.

he gained weight. His chiseled days were in his 130 135 days! After is 140 bout with Hatton he got a little heavier!

Comment

• Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
                    Yeah team Bradley is well aware of the hand wraps stacking
                    I got to ask Bradley who will be checking Pac's wrap come fight night. He said Joel Diaz.

Comment

• Well he did weigh in the heaviest of his career, maybe he's relying on pure power to take out Bradley early to avoid any cuts from head butts..

I see Bradley pot shotting early and clinching a lot before turning it in to a war around the 4th..and start landing flush shots on Manny from that point forward, unless Manny sparks Bradley, I see Manny losing but winning the decision..

Comment

Working...
                      X