Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, I won't be shocked. Pacquiao earned the moniker one-dimensional when he was younger and hungrier. Yet he kept winning fights despite of being one. Bradley may well turn into a polished, formidable fighter after winning this one.

Comment

• The angrier tim gets, the better it is for Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eg714 View Post
        Thats the thing some people don't realize. It's not an act from Bradley. He's hungry. He's not trying to be a villain. He's worked his ass off for this fight. If he can take pacs punches then it might be a long night for PAC. Manny hasn't seen
        Bradley's type of mobility in a long time.
        he hyping his self up. Cant blame him there. Hes gotta get in the zone. But its not the Bradley of once before. Good luck to him. Hes gonna need that. If Manny slips or slides...Bradley will not give in. But Manny goes beast mode....Bradely will be in serious trouble!

Comment

• no doubt the fight could be ruined due to Head Butts

Bradley has a huge head and he uses a lot of head movement so like Holyfield, when you fight him Headbutts will likely be a factor

but on this huge stage, I think Bradley is coming to make a name for himself and will try to avoid any headbutts, last thing he would want is a victory ruined due to controversy because that would really ruin his career if Headbutts ruin this fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudley View Post
            I don't agree with that bro. I respect your opinion but i think Pac when he comes out firing has allot of will. I remember when he fought Eric Morales with a huge cut over his eye for 12 rounds, he's been threw it.

Side note: I think on fight night Pac is coming with the big sticks, he weighed in at 147 but he looked dehydrated a bit. I think he will come in bigger on fight night, bigger pop.
            A lot of people won't agree with me on this. I think Pacquiao is the kind of guy who, if you stepped on his shoes, he would apologize. He hasn't fought anyone in a while who has tried to win. He has gotten comfortable, and the moment something happens that he doesn't expect, or hasn't seen in a while, he will look for help.

Yes he got butted by Morales but that was a loong time ago, when he wasn't taking easy fights and getting comfortable.

Comment

• Pacquiao-Bradley Weigh-in Pictures

Check this link - http://www.proboxing-fans.com/pacqui...alysis_060812/

Tim Bradley looks HUGE for 146 lbs.

Comment

• Where has Pacquiao's muscles gone: Pics of the weigh in

What has happened to Pacquiao, looks to have loss muscle mass, and is looking soft and not chiseled, compared to his other fights.

Video
                Last edited by D4thincarnation; 06-08-2012, 06:18 PM. Reason: Video as well

Comment

• There will be clash of headbutts cuz of the way they fight, it's gonna happen. A southpaw/orthodox battle between two guys who have an in-and-out style, that's a recipe for headbutts.

Comment

• Originally posted by tomjo View Post
                    Check this link - http://www.proboxing-fans.com/pacqui...alysis_060812/

Tim Bradley looks HUGE for 146 lbs.
                    I herd Bradley akually come in at 182 pownds

Comment

• Pac looks scared!!!!! Bradley looks like a fukin monster

Comment

Working...
                      X