Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    Yeah. But still, man. Bradley looked really really really bad. What you're describing applies to alot of fights, but not this one. Not for me.
    With my defense being said, I think Pac stops him early to mid rounds with straight lefts through his wide looping punches....lol

Comment

Just watching highlights of Bradley vs. Alexander again. It gets worse every time you see it. Bradley makes Hatton look like Pernell Whitaker. Crudest, face first brawling at the elite level possibly ever. And we've had some champs that are pretty fugly with their technique. Bradley is amazingly careless, to go along with his technical deficiencies. Wild, slapping, overexcited mess. Disgusting.

You have to think he's going to be more careful with Pacquiao, but undoubtedly at some point in the fight Bradley is going to do something very very ******. Boxing miracles happen all the time though. All that said and I still wouldn't be shocked if Bradley somehow wins.
      Bradley knows what he has in front of him, he simply did not respect Alexander's fight game. Don't know why people tend to not acknowledge this. In the bold, you should be considering "Bradley is amazingly careless, to go along with his technical deficiencies. Wild, slapping, overexcited mess. Disgusting.".

Comment

Just watching highlights of Bradley vs. Alexander again. It gets worse every time you see it. Bradley makes Hatton look like Pernell Whitaker. Crudest, face first brawling at the elite level possibly ever. And we've had some champs that are pretty fugly with their technique. Bradley is amazingly careless, to go along with his technical deficiencies. Wild, slapping, overexcited mess. Disgusting.

You have to think he's going to be more careful with Pacquiao, but undoubtedly at some point in the fight Bradley is going to do something very very ******. Boxing miracles happen all the time though. All that said and I still wouldn't be shocked if Bradley somehow wins.
        And he's 28-0 fighting like that lol. Something must be working.

And you're mentioning everything Bradley does wrong, but forgetting Pacquiao's inability to cut off the ring, stay balanced when throwing his combos, his defense sucks, he's not a technical enough fighter to expose Bradley's flaws, he's bothered by body punches, with his clueless face when Marquez hits him clean in the body, looking at the ref for help like "Can he actually hit me in my body?".

Comment

Yeah. But still, man. Bradley looked really really really bad. What you're describing applies to alot of fights, but not this one. Not for me.
          I re-watched that fight yesterday and he did not look 'really really bad, he looked as good as anyone can look against a fighter who wanted no part of him and clinched excessively, a lot of those head butts were actually attributed to Alexander tying up every time Bradley got close. Manny doesn't run from pressure and doesn't solely clinch to neutralize pressure. Completely different fight here, can't express how irrelevant it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            Bradley knows what he has in front of him, he simply did not respect Alexander's fight game. Don't know why people tend to not acknowledge this. In the bold, you should be considering "Bradley is amazingly careless, to go along with his technical deficiencies. Wild, slapping, overexcited mess. Disgusting.".
            No. Consider this. Mayorga over Forrest.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              And he's 28-0 fighting like that lol. Something must be working.

And you're mentioning everything Bradley does wrong, but forgetting Pacquiao's inability to cut off the ring, stay balanced when throwing his combos, his defense sucks, he's not a technical enough fighter to expose Bradley's flaws, he's bothered by body punches, with his clueless face when Marquez hits him clean in the body, looking at the ref for help like "Can he actually hit me in my body?".
              Right? But this is Pacquiao.

On paper. Bradley gets murdered. But I already indicated I could envision a Bradley win. A Bradley win that breaks the technical laws of boxing. But I've seen that happen. It just doesn't happen very often. But it could happen. Bradley could fully turn out to be exactly the kind of style that would give Pacquiao problems. We won't know it until tomorrow.

What Bradley did in the Alexander fight was epicly fugly regardless.

Comment

• It's no coincidence that heads didn't clash in the Peterson-Bradley fight, Peterson could actually fight on the inside, even got the better of Tim in close, he didn't resort to tying up, so Bradley was able to shine. Then you have Alexander giving the false impression that he wants to engage, but resorts to running and excessively clinching, so in return the fight looks extremely ugly. Casamayor is another southpaw no one looks good against, including Marquez. Again, using those fights as a baramator in how well Bradley does against Pacquiao is extremely ******. Pacquiao doesn't fold or run from pressure.
                Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 06-09-2012, 03:11 AM.

Comment

• Just lost a TON of respect for Timmy.

Catching up on the final episode of 24/7 and he rolls up in that completely RUINED lifted impala on "dubz". HOW CAN YOU DEFACE A CAR LIKE THAT. Jesus Christ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mana$$aMauler View Post
                    what about floyd? doesn't he promote himself?
                    Golden boy does. His promotional company is more of a front than an actual promotional company.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                      I re-watched that fight yesterday and he did not look 'really really bad, he looked as good as anyone can look against a fighter who wanted no part of him and clinched excessively, a lot of those head butts were actually attributed to Alexander tying up every time Bradley got close. Manny doesn't run from pressure and doesn't solely clinch to neutralize pressure. Completely different fight here, can't express how irrelevant it is.
                      You make a good point about the respect factor. Problem is Bradley was smothering his work to outrageous extent against Alexander. It might have been a tactic, up to a point. Problem is Bradley himself has talked about how over excited he gets. Problem is he'll be in the biggest fight of his life tomorrow and he's more likely than ever to get overexcited.

Comment

Working...
                      X