Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    nah this aint Pacquiao/Bradley 24/7, this is Pacquiao/Bradley Road to 24/7 or HBO Roadblock Pacquiao/Bradley or some **** lol... the first episode of Pac/Brad 24/7 begins next week and it'll be the first of 3 episodes.
    Yeah and I dont get it. You say its not 24/7 but youre only going to have 3 real episodes this time and this preview thing was 30min long anyways. Makes no sense but whateva

Comment

• Thanks for sharing this episode...

Comment

• Pacqiao earning $6 million vs Bradley, Bradley $5 million

50/50 though, it's only fair! Let's be real here, the issue is still drug testing, the money issue is a coverup. pacquiao would have to be the dumbest guy in the world to decline $40 million, considering pacquiao doesn't even see half of what he gets because it goes to taxes and promotional and trainer fee's. have a good day.

Pacquiao To Earn $6 Million To Bradley’s $5 Million

Pacquiao’s repored purse is $6 million compared to $5 million for Bradley, according to Keith Kizer, executive director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

“Obviously, Manny will get more than six million with his cut of foreign television and everything ,” said Kizer of Pacquiao, who will face Bradley on June 9 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on HBO Pay Per View. “But these are their base purse amounts as reported to the commission.”

Comment

• Nice episode overall, Tim is a nice dude, hard worker, cant hate that.The show did his part, make him like the underdog, good job hbo.

Manny is insane, i fu.k.kin hate the religion bs, and please stop with the excuses, you lost to JMM, so what. I have to fast forward the religion part.

Is good to see real persons talking and no fake bs personas, so in this 24/7 that is a plus. And Tim father is funny as hell.

Manny is my guy, but cut the religion bs please, and focus on take the head off from your opponent.

Good show.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
            Yeah and I dont get it. You say its not 24/7 but youre only going to have 3 real episodes this time and this preview thing was 30min long anyways. Makes no sense but whateva
            HBO is confusing

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
              50/50 though, it's only fair! Let's be real here, the issue is still drug testing, the money issue is a coverup. pacquiao would have to be the dumbest guy in the world to decline $40 million, considering pacquiao doesn't even see half of what he gets because it goes to taxes and promotional and trainer fee's. have a good day.

Pacquiao To Earn $6 Million To Bradley’s $5 Million

Pacquiao’s repored purse is $6 million compared to $5 million for Bradley, according to Keith Kizer, executive director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

“Obviously, Manny will get more than six million with his cut of foreign television and everything ,” said Kizer of Pacquiao, who will face Bradley on June 9 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on HBO Pay Per View. “But these are their base purse amounts as reported to the commission.”
              source....

Comment

• i dont know if i follow these fighters too closely or if i watch too many 24/7s but that first episode was pretty damn predictable

more religious crap from PAC
                Timmy's upbringing in palm springs
                clips of previous fights
                clips of doing non-training/boxing activities

it was an entertaining episode but for me, it seemed like i already had HBO's script for the show in my head

Comment

• Yea suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Comment

• I think Pacquiao is getting ****d

Comment

• and what was his base pay against JMM? around the same, couple mil more. but he ended up making over $25 million so...

Comment

Working...
                      X