Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
    hey he might be getting screwed by arum.

but i guarantee you EVEN AFTER being robbed by arum , he is still getting more than $6 million.

BASE PURSE.

it's what they get fight night/right after the fight.
    I know. I'm just having a laugh.

Comment

• Bradley is very likable. I feel bad for clowning on him this last 6-10 months.

He seems intelligent, determined and level headed. Something tells me there was voices whispering in his ears when he embarrassed himself with the "Brand Bradley" talk.
      He probably was guaranteed a fight with Pac already and just went for "gold"(Pac) instead of fighting a golden boy fighter and go against Top Ranks wishes. GBP probably couldn't promise him Mayweather if he beat Khan.

Sorry Bradley and his fans. He seems like a cool guy. I hope he pulls out the upset.

Could not be less interested in the Pacquiao spin. They've really overdone him and Floyd. I just don't care about anything that has to do with them outside the ring anymore.

Comment

are you simple?

do you honestly think he's getting only $6 million?

they already know exactly how much to pay him without the gate revenue count and ppv buy count?

base purse. BASE PURSE. BASE PURSE.
        Since your'e so well knowledged on Manny Pacquiaos contract with Top Rank, can you please state how much % he gets from PPV revenue? Also, please tell me how much % of his money goes to Top Rank after all is said and done. I believe it's 30%. On top of that, he has to pay taxes and trainer fees. So let's say according to you and you're knowledge of Pacquiaos contract (since you've seen it first hand) he's somehow making $20 million from this fight. Pacquiao will not even see 50% of that so that's $10 MILLION. Now compare that to $40 MILLION, NON TAXED, that Mayweather offered, including 20 Million to be wired to his personal account in 24 hours.

have a good day. 50/50 guys, it's only fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingforlife
          ya and i garuntee bob dont pay manny no money from the pay perview
          What these clowns fail to realize is that the more Manny makes, the more money he's giving to promotional fees, infact he's signed to both Top Rank and GBP!

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
            Since your'e so well knowledged on Manny Pacquiaos contract with Top Rank, can you please state how much % he gets from PPV revenue? Also, please tell me how much % of his money goes to Top Rank after all is said and done. I believe it's 30%. On top of that, he has to pay taxes and trainer fees. So let's say according to you and you're knowledge of Pacquiaos contract (since you've seen it first hand) he's somehow making $20 million from this fight. Pacquiao will not even see 50% of that so that's $10 MILLION. Now compare that to $40 MILLION, NON TAXED, that Mayweather offered, including 20 Million to be wired to his personal account in 24 hours.

have a good day. 50/50 guys, it's only fair.

You believe its 30% or because floyd said so? Because that's what floyd says all the time.

Do you remember when GBP and TR went to court to fight over manny?

lmfaaoo just because floyd got 30% doesnt mean pac gets 30%.

Comment

i'm no expert on pacquiao's deal with top rank. don't really know much about the details nor do i care.

i'm just not ****** enough to not know what a base purse is.
              This is basic math bro. I can guarentee you after all is said and done, Pacquiao does not see 50% of w/e he makes. I CAN PROMISE YOU THIS. So let's see it's true and that since Arum said Pac will make "20 million", which I can promise you he's not, Pac will only be making $10 million.

Do your homework guys, get real witht he picture, and be real with yourselves. Anyone with a clear head can see what's going on!

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                This is basic math bro. I can guarentee you after all is said and done, Pacquiao does not see 50% of w/e he makes. I CAN PROMISE YOU THIS. So let's see it's true and that since Arum said Pac will make "20 million", which I can promise you he's not, Pac will only be making $10 million.

Do your homework guys, get real witht he picture, and be real with yourselves. Anyone with a clear head can see what's going on!

Comment

• I don't know how many times it has to be explained. Pacquiao's base salary is $6 million. His guaranteed salary is $26 million, not including the pay-per-view and other sources of revenue. His guarantee is 6 million short of Mayweather's $32 million, but Mayweather guaranteed the money to himself where Top Rank guarantees that money to Pacquiao regardless of how bad the buyrate actually is.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                    You believe its 30% or because floyd said so? Because that's what floyd says all the time.

Do you remember when GBP and TR went to court to fight over manny?

lmfaaoo just because floyd got 30% doesnt mean pac gets 30%.
                    Congressman Manny felt he was getting ripped off so bad he hired VisionQuest to audit Top Rank but uncle Bob told him to fire them and now he's getting sued. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      I don't know how many times it has to be explained. Pacquiao's base salary is $6 million. His guaranteed salary is $26 million, not including the pay-per-view and other sources of revenue. His guarantee is 6 million short of Mayweather's $32 million, but Mayweather guaranteed the money to himself where Top Rank guarantees that money to Pacquiao regardless of how bad the buyrate actually is.

You know you EFFED up when bigpoppapump has to come in and correct you.

Comment

Working...
                      X