Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    must be election time or did pac get caught with another prosti?
    LMFAO,Damn dude,no mercy...

Comment

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
      Manny always been religious but he's taking it a whole different level. Da fuq!
      Yeah that shyt is crazy, I hope they're not trying to make me a believer thru 24/7, not cool.

Give me the old Manny, I don't know about this one still was a good episode.

Comment

• Jinkee issued divorce papers to Pacquiao before the Marquez fight, that's what has bought this out of Pacquiao. He needs to be this to keep his marriage alive. There was a thread about it a few weeks ago.

After watching the episode I can see it, she kinda hints towards it in the segment. And blames it for his performance.

Comment

• did pacquiao find god before or after he started doing hennessey commercials?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Also I believe he is taking it a lot more serious then he was in the past...
            Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            must be election time or did pac get caught with another prosti?
            Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            LMFAO,Damn dude,no mercy...
            Well here's your answer rome:

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            Jinkee issued divorce papers to Pacquiao before the Marquez fight, that's what has bought this out of Pacquiao. He needs to be this to keep his marriage alive. There was a thread about it a few weeks ago.

After watching the episode I can see it, she kinda hints towards it in the segment. And blames it for his performance.

Comment

• @ Manny saying he heard the VOICE of God LMAO

so he claims he heard the VOICE of God in a dream...a dream?!? LMAO...how does he know it was God?!?...what did God say?!?..."hey Manny, its me the big guy upstairs, God"...to top it off, he's alone in the forrest LOL...like a scene outta a movie or something!!...you would think Manny was a movie star/producer/script writer they way he painted that picture...the way a musical artist would come across...then there's that str8 face "I'm a innocent man" look that politicians are known to have when they're lying!!

man you wouldn't think Manny was JUST a boxer LOL....dude can quote bible verses all day and claim to have had heard the big man himself and have ppl follow and believe him....but at the end of the day, that ish don't matter because Timmy is gonna try to take blood from his blood source...to show that those claims don't mean a thing in this bood sport!!

Comment

• great episode , i thought it would be a snoozefest

im hyped now

Comment

• Bradley part was good. Manny part was weird as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                    Well here's your answer rome:
                    LMAO,well he better act right..Jinkee is ight..He's not trying to lose that..

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      my fav part was when Manny was talking that bible mess and then when it cut...they showed Timmy getting ready to put in work with that DMX joint ****ing over top...that put a smile on my face

smh @ Manny going TD Jakes!!!
                      haha. for real. that was dope

Comment

Working...
                      X