Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iceman1 View Post
    i honestly dont think bradley will win the rematch, but i will bet on him none the less, cos sometimes it good to go against the favourite, i think pacquiao will leave arum after the rematch clause, whereas i think bradley will stay
    The fix is already in, Arum will make sure Bradley gets the decision again so he can have a new cash cow. Pac is gonna have to knock Bradley out to upset Arum's plans. He can do it if he uses his right hook and goes to the body more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      The fix is already in, Arum will make sure Bradley gets the decision again so he can have a new cash cow. Pac is gonna have to knock Bradley out to upset Arum's plans. He can do it if he uses his right hook and goes to the body more often.
      I think there plan kind of backfired. Even for those who do think Bradley won, they can't say that he won convincingly. Arum needed a close match so that the upset wouldn't look so bad. If the rematch happens, and Pac whoops him again and gets robbed, nobody is want to see Bradley fight. I thought he was outclassed by Pac, and there are plenty of better fighters out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
        James Toney has spoken!

/discussion
        If that's what you wanna call it.

Comment

• this **** is funny...this site was almost unanimous right after the fight that the decision was a robbery/fix. a few days later it became a close win for pac but not a robbery, then a close fight that could go either way...now more and more people (mostly haters) are saying the decision was fine.

and they're back to saying bradley will beat pac in a rematch and what's the excuses will be...just like before the first fight.

Comment

• Anyone who makes any sort of argument that Bradley won this fight does not have a clue how to score boxing matches. I had Bradley winning one round on my card, I think an argument could be made for up to 4 rounds but anything more than that is COMPLETELY ridiculous.

I thought Pac looked fantastic. His punch output isn't what it used to be but that is to be expected. This was his best performance since Cotto.

Comment

• i think this fight was the icing in why boxing is dying. if u want the problem fixed STOP buying ppv from top stank.

Comment

• In the end, Pac got outsmarted, gassed out trying to ko the moving target and came with nothing left to the very important twelfth round. Too bad for him because he tried really hard, but sometimes that isnīt enough, you have to be smart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                  In the end, Pac got outsmarted, gassed out trying to ko the ONE LEGGED moving target and came with nothing left to the very important twelfth round. Too bad for him because he tried really hard, but sometimes that isnīt enough, you have to be smart.
                  FIXED IT FOR YA HOMIE.....

Comment

• that bradley injury is overrated...for a guy who hurt his foot he was still moving well around the ring. maybe that round after he twisted his ankle a little bit it had some effect but a couple of rounds later he looked just fine. that foot was not even swollen ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      that bradley injury is overrated...for a guy who hurt his foot he was still moving well around the ring. maybe that round after he twisted his ankle a little bit it had some effect but a couple of rounds later he looked just fine. that foot was not even swollen ffs.

Swollen and fractured foot > Manny's menstrual cramps

Comment

Working...
                      X