Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By scoring some rounds that Pacquiao narrowly won as even and by giving the 50/50 rounds to Bradley, I was able to get the score to within 3 points (Pacquiao 117, Bradley 114). Had I scored the fight as objectively as possible, I probably would have Pacquiao winning by 5 or 6 rounds - 4 at the very least.

Lewis said this wasn't as bad as his decision against Holyfield, but actually it was much, much worse. This is one of the worst decisions in the history of boxing. There should be an investigation into this because there is something very fishy going on here.

Comment

• My embedded is better than A-wolf's.

Comment

• Lol he just said Arum is dirty and gets rid of his own fighters

Just like 85% of this forum

Comment

• Imagine if Bradley really WAS Desert Storm...

Saddam Hussein would have spent years continually bombing the crap out of us, only for Duane Ford to say we'd won the Gulf War.

Comment

• Originally posted by cisjay View Post
            I scored it for Bradley too. So what are you saying? Get over it.
            Exactly.
            Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
            Cause this fool said he scored Pacquiao vs Bradley for Bradley. I should have stopped watching his vids a long time ago, but somehow its pure comedy how he tries to defend his wrong predictions after the fight happened. He picked Bradley to win the fight before it took place and afterwards he made 2 or 3 vids in which he explained an hour long why he thought Bradley won.(I only watched 2 of the vids and I only finished one).
            He even said Bradley would win the rematch much clearer. The fact that the whole Mayweather family and Bradley himself basically admit (directly or indirectly) that Pacquiao won the fight, doesnt matter to Dwyer.
            Somebody needs to shut Dwyer's youtube channel down. Anybody has supernatural power? If yes, shut his channel down. Thanks
            (Dwyer youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dwyer70905/videos )
            So we shut down people's Youtubes because we don't agree with their opinions now? What country lacking basic freedoms do you live in sir?

This must be how you are feeling right here.

Comment

• i laughed...been awhile, Annie

8/10

Comment

• God bless, I try my best.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  Saddam Hussein would have spent years continually bombing the crap out of us, only for Duane Ford to say we'd won the Gulf War.
                  You made a thread to say this?

/in before close.

Comment

• Floyd keeping it real.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X