Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
    Flo tards will hear whatever they want to hear. Pathetic.
    You haven't been here long enough to know Ottke's Twin is actually far from a Floyd fan.

And why is it such a surprise that Bradley feels Mayweather would beat Pacquiao but not stop him? That's just about everyone's prediction. Floyd by dec. Nothing new here. You're overblowing a couple of posts, and name calling for no reason. Grow up.

Comment

• so if fighter a lands more punchs in 8 round then fighter b but fighter b knoks fighter a down 4 times in those 8 rounds if we use compubox fighter 8 wins the fight.............. yeah thats a great idea

or i could just hit you ten time and as lon as you dont hit me more then that i would win the round

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        You haven't been here long enough to know Ottke's Twin is actually far from a Floyd fan.

And why is it such a surprise that Bradley feels Mayweather would beat Pacquiao but not stop him? That's just about everyone's prediction. Floyd by dec. Nothing new here. You're overblowing a couple of posts, and name calling for no reason. Grow up.
        Im as unbiased as it gets. Scored the fight for bradley, 11-1. Scored the fight for cotto, 12-0. Where you going with this????

Comment

• Originally posted by impitpatpuncher View Post
          Isn't compubox just two old men with a clicking machine who watch fights in slow motion and click every time they think when a punch is landed?
          They don't watch it on slow motion.

They watch it as it's happening!

That's why they're a waste of time and not accurate.

Comment

• What;s funny is when Floyd is tracked as the most accurate, or one of the most, in CompuBox history, and dominated CompuBox, it's utter s**t and not real.

But now all this has happened, it's "God Bless CompuBox". I think CompuBox can be miss leading, but it usually reflects if the round was won by a wide margin. But when one guy is tracked to have landed say 16-17 punches, and one is tracked to have landed only 12-13, the guy that landed more by CompuBox might not have really won the round. Just look at Lara-Williams, most had that fight a wide UD for Lara. But Williams actually landed a lot of punches according to CompuBox.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              How legit is Bradley's foot injury? I haven't paid any attention to it so far, so I have no idea.

Comment

• I bet HBO wont be **** riding no more lol

Comment

• A better Compubox thread...
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=554043

Comment

• Never had Floyd stopping Manny, but he'd win a comfortable but competitive UD, like 116-112 or something. If Manny fights like he did against Bradley, where he takes the ifrst 2 minutes off and then tries to flurry and land his effective punches at the end, it'll really hurt him against Floyd.

Comment

• I didn't see one part of the video where Bradley said

"mayweather would beat him"

I don't know why people are putting words in his mouth.

Here's the dialogue I saw " Mayweather... *sniffle* mayweather'll never stop him"

Comment

Working...
                      X