Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't really change anything.

Comment

• no.............

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
        It was 14,000 and some change, but MGM cant hold anymore than 15,000.
        I think 16.3K is the normal full house, and they stretch it to 17.1K for the really big events.

Floyd-Oscar and Lewis-Holyfield 2 were both 17,078. So that is capacity when you sell every seat in the house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stigma View Post
          You ever see Bradley's eyes kinda glazed over when he's clinching his way around the ring in the middle rounds? That was it.
          On some real talk, during the fight i was kinda feeling bad for bradley. He was eating hard shots and couldnt return them, could do nothing but squirm away. I think his wife would have agreed (at the time).

Some can try and say that bradley outboxed pac, but the truth is bradley couldnt do anything effective, couldnt land anything effective. He only won what manny would give him. He was outclassed.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            maybe. I mean, he hit Pacquiao with about ten clean body punches in a row.
            yeah but Bradley has no power so they dont count apparently.

The one right hand Manny threw that in the last 30 seconds negates all of those. Along with the 4 he threw that missed but cos Lampley was screaming how great they were they count.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              That's the part I don't get. You don't earn points for ineffective aggression. And it seemed to be Bradley was in control of the pace and distance, whether backing up or coming forward.
              You don't earn points for ineffective movement either. It was only effective in in that head wasn't getting knocked off by his opponent, so he will get credit for that defensively, but not in scoring points. He has to have offensive intent mixed in. So we had many rounds that could have two minute gaps in actual fighting, with Bradley retreating and Pacquiao following. When action did heat up, and there was at least one moment every round where both were throwing and scoring, well Pacquiao won basically 90% of those exchanges.

Comment

• you can watch it a million times if you want, super slo mo, 2098767 frames and in 45 dimensions if you want, there is no way bradley won that fight.

Comment

• LMAO, thats why Mayweather called him out right??? lollol
                  Pacquaio lost because he didn't step on the pedal. If you watch the fight on MUTE, the fight was a lot closer than 11-1 on ******* leaderman's score card.

Arum robbed pac so that he can secure a rematach with Bradley vs Pacman 2 and then marquez gets the winner. All in house top rank Money.

Comment

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                    yeah but Bradley has no power so they dont count apparently.

The one right hand Manny threw that in the last 30 seconds negates all of those. Along with the 4 he threw that missed but cos Lampley was screaming how great they were they count.
                    I agree.

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    You don't earn points for ineffective movement either. It was only effective in in that head wasn't getting knocked off by his opponent, so he will get credit for that defensively, but not in scoring points. He has to have offensive intent mixed in. So we had many rounds that could have two minute gaps in actual fighting, with Bradley retreating and Pacquiao following. When action did heat up, and there was at least one moment every round where both were throwing and scoring, well Pacquiao won basically 90% of those exchanges.
                    Bradley's movement was quite effective. Pacquiao, formerly a Tasmanian devil, just followed him around, usually forgetting to cut off the ring and not doing anything for the first two minutes of each round.

Comment

• Originally posted by dammage7 View Post
                      tell me if im wrong but i was told there were 15000 people to watch the pacman fight vs brdley

im sureit was similar for froch /bute

and 50000 for klitschko vs mormeck.

i'd thought theyd be bigger crowds but i guess boxing not big is teh states as people make out to be.
                      The MGM only holds less than 17,000. Has nothing to do with being big in the states since Pac has done like 50,000 in the United States. There's a difference between 15,000 people in Vegas and 50,000 in Germany. The gate of 15,000 in Vegas for a fight like this destroys something in Germany.

Comment

Working...
                      X