Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DD09 View Post
    I like how you guys rewatch the fight in super slow motion to justify these horrible decisions. The reality is nobody has the ability to sit and analyze the fight like that.
    You really believe all of these trollin ass *****s re-watched that whole fight in slow motion? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
      i don't think so......the compubox is a complete FRAUD. bradley landed more overall blows then pac. the thing is pacs shots were harder.
      That's what I saw. Bradley out worked and out landed Pac easy.

Comment

• Just like the 3rd Pac-JMM fight, i watched it a couple of times.

1st time i rewatched it, the tv was on, sound off, my back turn. Still 117-111 for Pac.
        2nd time, tv off but the dvd is playing. Still for Pac with same score.
        To be fair with Bradley, i watched it a 3rd time, tv on, sound off, and i am in the bathroom taking a ****. Still same score for Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          That is what I thought too...he signed like a 5 fight deal before Shane, but the language on those could be ambiguous enough that maybe it left Pacquiao some room to bargain with...which Arum took away quite recently...
          were you referring to the bs last night?

Comment

• About the same. Always respected him. Jack of all trades and a master of none.

Great heart. He also has a better chin than I thought he did.

Comment

• Seriously manny was Bobbed!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                I've never heard anyone else complain when they were on the right tend of wrong decision. Pac "He was the better man tonight"

You don't say that kind of stuff if you aren't supposed to be in on it.
                link to the quote pls.

manny never conceded defeat. when asked if he thought that he won, he said "absolutely 100%"

he congratulated bradley for his performance and accepted the judgement but never he said that bradley "was the better man tonight".

Comment

• So what your saying is that the whole world was drunk during this fight and that the everyone including various professional boxers even the ref who did not want to comment on the outcome were all swayed by being drunk or listening to HBO.

Guess they must have used some new tech to project their commentary over to other countries as well or people who were streaming, or the people who were there live.

This why boxing is hurting. You all are reaching way to much, it's real funny and sad for the sport.

This is great excuse now. You guys are wrong because you were drunk and listned to th commentators. I going to have a good time explaining that one to the two house keepers in my building who are def and watched the fight with us last night while working. Lol this should be fun because they both only gave Tim 3 rounds and I'll get to explain to them that they only gave Tim 3 rounds because they swayed by the sounds of the cheering and hbo commenters.

Comment

• Then Pac has 2 fights left under the contract. Its either Arum trying to find or make another mega boxing star in Bradley to replace Pac if Pac retires from boxing. Or Arum trying to lower the stock of Pac after the contract is finish.

Let say a rematch happens in November, same thing happens. Pac dominates but judges gave it to Bradley. Then both fights, Arum is lowering the stock of Pac when Pac tries to sign with another promotion after the 5 fight contract expires. Even if Pac wins his last fight(of the contract), the 2 losses will affect his stocks. Golden Boy might offer smaller money to Pac for a couple of fights. Arum on the other hand can say to Pac that they will offer him more money to sign again with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                      You guys are some easily swayed dudes lol

I don't even listen to the commentary. The fact that you have to force yourself to not listen just so your opinion isn't changed just shows how easily your opinion can be changed.
                      Its not that, but in the heat of battle at an angle you may miss something, its possible to be manipulated by the commentators. The whole point of not listening to commentation shows that we are trying to be unbiased... Like I stated, I dont have nothing against manny, and would probably call it a draw..... But if it went to Pacquiao I wouldnt be crying robbery, and lying saying bradley only won x2 maybe 3 rounds. Thats ri****ulous....

Truth is that Bradley simply swept rounds 9-12 and he won rounds 1-2 easily. Trying to throw and land a few punches at the end of the round doesnt negate the fact Manny wasnt controlling the action the first x2 minutes.

Factor in that Bradleys ankle literally did twist, and thats when manny started to take control only adds fuel to the fire....

It could have went either way. But what I really find funny is that most on here know that arum is scum, and last week Arums coniving ass was God. This week he sabotaged manny. Now I ask, was anyone in primetime yelling robbery when manny lost to marquez?? Again I didnt complain because it was pretty close and it could have went either way.

Everyone remembers lampleys infamous "****" comments during the clottey fight, when alot of that **** wasnt even landing. I mean seriously the HBO COMMENTATORS ARE BIASED, AND FOR YOU TO THINK THEY ARE NOT, YOU DONT KNOW **** ABOUT BOXING!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X