Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok. Sure thing pal.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      Morales say's otherwise.

That remains the best fight Manny has been in for my money, a hell of a war and Morales got the better of it.
      I agree

But i think it it was a matter of timing, Morrales was prime in the first fight Pac was not, in the second Pac was prime and morrales was not and so on

The both are excellent at getting in the best punches in heated exchanges and IMO it is in this trade Manny shines (and prime morrales)

Comment

• I am not a big fan of the massive stadiums. Literally 30k people in those things can't actually see the live fight- they only see the large screen.

They are there yeah and part of the event, but it just seems silly to me to watch something from so far away and barely see it unless you are looking at a monitor.

Even at local events, anything in the upper decks of a big place is kind of a waste.

Comment

• **** like this should stick to ufc

Comment

• End of round 3 Bradley displays his slickness

Comment

• After Saturdays fight: Should score cards be posted after every round?

should it?

Comment

• @Paclan

2:31 Counter left Pacquiao
                Seriously? A counter? It looks like he hammered him on the shoulder That was not a punch that landed.

2:18 Right Jab Pacquiao
                He sliped it. It didn't even touch him.
                2:09 Jab Pacquiao
                It didn't land. See my frame by frame above.
                2:07 Jab Straight Combo Pacquiao
                It wasn't a jab. It was a backhand. Illegal. Doesn't count.

and the second punch went right over Bradley's head.

1:59 Right Jab Pacquiao
                I counted this one.
                1:54 Jab Straight combo Pacquiao
                I posted a frame by frame above. It clearly did not land.
                1:30 Left counter Pacquiao
                There was no left. He only threw a right that was blocked.

0:55 Counter Right pacquiao
                For whatever reason, my HD copy is missing a few few seconds including this one so I doesn't show this punch. On youtube, it didn't look like it landed, but it's hard to tell with the quality. I'll give you that one if you want.

Comment

• Adios, please allow the door to hit you on your ass on the way out........

Comment

• Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                    I agree

But i think it it was a matter of timing, Morrales was prime in the first fight Pac was not, in the second Pac was prime and morrales was not and so on

The both are excellent at getting in the best punches in heated exchanges and IMO it is in this trade Manny shines (and prime morrales)
                    I think the first fight was the closest in terms of prime vs prime.

In the first fight Pac was about to enter his prime while Morales was just a little past his. Morales losing to Raheem after the Pac fight showed that, he had one last top performance left in him and it was the first Pac fight.

While another fight like that would be great, there's nobody from 140 to 147 that's like Morales so we're probably going to be stuck with more average fights. Pac-Cotto II at 154 would greatly interest me though.

Comment

• What are your thoughts after the 2nd view?

I saw the Bradley vs Pacquiao fight once and I only gave Bradley 2 rounds after that night.

However, earlier today I saw Bailey vs Jones and decided to watch the last two championship rounds of Pacquiao's somewhat controversial SD loss before going out the door.

After the 2nd view, I actually gave Bradley both the 11th and 12th round - something I didn't do after the first viewing.

While Max and Lampley were talking about Manny's calves, mustache, hairstyle and other nonsensical bullcrap, Tim was actually outworking Manny and landed more shots. There was no doubt that Pacquiao landed the harder shots but he did absolutely nothing in those two last championship rounds. Tim landed jabs, right hand counters and hooks. Manny tried to steal the rounds in the last seconds but it wasn't enough.

So, so far I've given Bradley 4 rounds. I need to re-watch the whole fight again.

What are your thoughts after the 2nd viewing?

Comment

Working...
                      X