Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all the naysayers and haters before the fight... I'd just like to give a special shoutout to all of you and ask you how does it taste?
    Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
    Bradley can come in light as feather, heavy as a cow, or even with 3 arms, he aint beating Pacquiao.. Lets not buy into this nonsense. Bradley just isnt on Pacmans level.
    Originally posted by trainhard_187
    1. Pac made Tim move up to WW
    2. Tim has never fought at WW
    3. Pac was on PED's
    4. Pac demanded a hidden catchweight that we dont know about
    5. Bradley was past his prime after the Casa win
    6. Bradley was talior made for Pac

Bring out the excuses now cause I know their are alot of you haters who have them,,
    yessir
    Reloaded?
    Originally posted by slackblick View Post
    bradley will not....i repeat will not win this fight.
    Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    He's gonna get ko'd or run like Mosley either one so ignore the hype

Originally posted by FistOfTyson
    Ive noticed that they are hyping up Bradely as some sort of legit challenge for Pacroid , which is laughable to say the least. Bradely has aboslutely NO power whats-so-ever. He comes forward (which is nice) but no power , coupled with a brawler,come forward type of fighting style = nighty night when fighting pacroid. Pacroid will hit him once on the chin and it will be down hill from there.

Then after bradely goes to sleep the *******s will try to make this win more than what it is in magnitude. You arent fooling anybody , just about everybody knows that Bradely has NO chance at beating pacroid.
    Originally posted by Evol View Post
    Mean while after the fight ----

Bradley: he was just to fast to strong. I couldn't believe it. I thought I had him but wow what a totally different animal than I had picture. Wow man just wow I mean I did my best, training was great my coach and I had a good game plan going into this but man (shaking head) that guy man that guy is something else man....
    Originally posted by memento126 View Post
    There is no way Bradley beats Pac, I've seen most of Bradley's fights he'll be lucky if the fight goes to distance. If Pac is motivated he stops Bradley in the 8th.

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
    I was reading some posts from these "die hard" Bradley fans that just make me laugh. I've had the displeasure of actually seeing Bradley fight multiple times. His only chance is that head of his.
    Originally posted by Paclan View Post
    shh let them enjoy their moment thinking bradley's muscles will save him lol

The only thing they'll do is slow him down.
    Originally posted by borgata View Post
    I am far from a pac fan, but bradley is getting hatton'd. he comes rushing in with his head down and wide punches.
    Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Bradleys fans as enthusiastic as Brad ha ha. But when brad loses, will these cheerleaders be saying he was overated afterall?
    Originally posted by Paclan View Post
    hey guys, just wanna say hi before this thing crashes and burns
    Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
    Honest break down... and nice to see that both Bradley and Khan are still interested in a showdown after Bradley gets Hatton'ed tomorrow
    Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    If it lasts 12 rounds it'll be because Bradley did the same thing as Mosley and Cotto.

Bradley looks pumped up, I think he's going to try to go in on Pacquiao, a mistake.

Originally posted by SmoothMon View Post
    Pac wins.... possibly by ko if Bradley puts his head down and swings like a girl. Bradley can win if he cuts Pac, and tries to box frm the outside...without swinging like a girl
    Originally posted by tlarry View Post
    Steward doesn't have a top echelon fighter like Pacquiao. Sour g****s. Pacquiao will destroy Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
      True but many more people had Premium cable television during a better economy as HBO had in 2011 under 27 million subscribers. One of the first things slashed in a bad economy is entertainment dollars and premium cable fits in their.
      How many did they have lets say in 2002?

And Numbers are basically down across the board, except PPV, which is kinda weird

THis is the US im talking about

Comment

• i had it 8- 4 for Pac in what was a VERY VERY close fight.

I have no problem at all with Bradley winning it.

He was putting in the work, he just wasn't hurting pac the way that Pac was able to with his pot-shotting.

My power bias swung me to a Pac victory, but Bradley definitely has a case and his boxing in the final rounds were exactly what he needs to do in the rematch to make it a definitive win.

The HBO broadcast was pandering HARD to the pro-pac crowd. It was fucking disgusting.

Comment

• Keith Kizer needs to be investigated

Nevada state athletic commission refuses to launch an investigation.

"Every fighter who loses a close fight like that wants to look at the judges." - Keith Kizer

Close fight??? Really now...... If you aren't willing to deal with the problems, maybe you are part of it... These judges are getting off Scott free with nothing but the ire of boxing fans.. Maybe that is enough, but if nobody does anything about these obviously erroneous decisions, this will keep happening.. This is more than a black eye to boxing.. Boxing is a joke and its credibility has taken a huge hit... Keith better do something lest he be part of it himself..

Comment

• I'll set an achievable e-goal for the e-petition...if they can get 10,000 e-signatures where none of which come from Philippines, then it should actually be reviewed as an actual petition.

Comment

• all you pissdrinking fans, quit your fu cken whining ...you motherf0kkers have been crying since f0cken 2004...quit it already you f0cken crybabies...the fights were close...it was NOT A ROBBERY!

last night's fight was a blatant robbbery!
              Last edited by puga; 06-10-2012, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by noStylez View Post
                Well the corner said that in the second round when he "hurt his ankle"
                I think it was more to pump him up to get back out there and do some work.

At least he was honest, he felt it was close. Don't blame him blame the judges.
                Who knows he may come out and say that he lost after watching the fight.

Doubt it.

I say enjoy it, who gives a fk what's done is done, he's going to get another pay day and now more people know who Bradley is.

This fighters never going to think they lost nobody should blame Bradley blame blind moronic judges like d williams lara fight and rios abril this been happening for a long time but suddenly people care cause it happened in a big fight now

Comment

• Ohhh, Paclan was my favorite... who crashed and burned son?
                  BAM!
                  Hahahahaha... ohhh, this is too good

Comment

• Also I love how people are giving these judges all this credit like "Hey I watched it a second time and it was pretty close" as if the judges have mutant eyes that analyze the fight better then everyone else there who had Pac winning.

When only 3 people in a whole arena have the fight scored this close something isnt right. Its not like they watched it a 2nd time with no volume or whatever they were in the same place that everyone scored it as a white wash yet they saw it differently... hmm strange.

Comment

• Then shortly after the fight people are calling Tim a fraud or that he didn't belong in the ring with Manny when he so clearly proved otherwise. I'm really looking forward to the rematch. This time I don't see Bradley taking long to make his adjustments, Pacquiao will probably look to use the uppercut more, either way it should be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X