Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    if you agree Lederman's card and gave Manny 11 rounds like those ****riders on HBO did then you don't get to critique the judges cards
    he won only one round, i was in real sports bar (prolly about 1000 people inside), and all of them were losing their minds over the decision. even all of the black people that were behind me were like ... wtf just happened bradley hardly won a round

Comment

• LOL at this thread, Cmon son...

Comment

• How Can You Justify Corruption??

How?

I don't care if your a Floyd Fan or a Manny Hater, but after watching Timothy Bradley Get beat up last night, which the whole damn world agrees with, how can you possibly justify this corruption?

I actually see alot of people trying to Justify The Judge's scores like they were right.. How?

I didn't agree with Lederman or the HBO crew that it was a complete shut out, no. But by no means was it a Split decision. Even if it were in Manny's favor..

Yes Compubox doesn't prove ****, but seeing is believing. And a Blind Man could have told you who won that fight.

Bob Arum proved how much power he has left in boxing last night. And proved why Boxing is still the most Corrupt sport in the world. After last night in such a high profile he robbed the true winner on the gamble that the rematch will be a bigger success..

Business wise that might be smart. But that's not why Boxing Fan's buy these PPV fights. Like someone told me earlier. Boxing is becoming WWE. Arum know's the rematch is going to be on everyone's mind now. Even if you declared your never watching again. But whether you pay for the rematch or just catch a free stream the hype is gonna be there all the way till November 11th..

Now I can understand Some people might dislike Manny Pacquiao, and 9 times out of 10 when you dislike a fighter, You judge their fights with pure Bias.. Not always though. And yes I know Manny been involved with some controversy of his own in past fights. But atleast JMM was debatable to anyone who saw it. Last Nite wasn't even close..

And to the people that are literally trying to justify the judge's Scorecards by giving Timmy 7 rounds are ******ed. Yes it was alot closer fight than HBO saw. Last Night I thought the first 3 were a toss up as were the last. There were ALOT of close rounds. After rewatching it twice today, I gave Timmy 4 rounds at best. They were the 2nd and the last 3.. Manny did slow down in the end, so the activity between the both wasn't enough to decide a clear winner. So I still believe the last 3 were a toss up.

It doesn't matter though. Boxing lost alot of fans last night because Bob Arum decided to take a gamble.. So even if there is a rematch. I pick Manny by brutal KO, and I hope the ppv gets no sales at all. Because i'll be watching the Streams from now on!! Boxing is dead

Comment

• [VIDEO] Marquez on Pacquiao-Bradley decision

Sharing this, since a lot of folks mentioned & speculated about Marquez's reaction to the decision.

Comment

• p4p king title is not a lineal title.

all tim bradley is another undefeated fighter that got thoroughly exposed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
              .... and so it's the only one that pac's die hard fans know about.

I told some of my friends about a few other robberies and they had no clue ....

Exactly i mean the biggest upset i've witnessed that really shook the foundations of boxing and had every media outlet from here to like Antartica was Malignaggi/Diaz I. Man, there was a riot down my street and shhheeeiitt.

Comment

• but he beat him.

Comment

• Profesional athletes tweet on the fight

Lennox Lewis ‏@LennoxLewis

Pac won the fight. Bradley won the decision. Aurum won another payday. Boxing lost its integrity and the fans lost confidence.

Andre S.O.G. Ward ‏@andreward

Listen, I love Tim Bradley he's a friend. This is not his fault. Tim lost the fight, that's all I can say. #NotGoodForBoxing

MagicMan 5X Champ ‏@AntonioTarver

After witnessing what's wrong in boxing last night and to be apart of the IBHOF today I'm proud to say I'm a fighter.

Brian Viloria ‏@BrianViloria

Manny won man... Rob job.

Rashad Holloway ‏@RASHADHOLLOWAY

I just wanted to see a good fight and couldn't be mad at whoever won but this is ridiculous. Manny won this fight easy. I gave Tim 2 rounds

Peter Quillin ‏@KIDCHOCOLATE

I woke up this morning, and I'm still disappointed about last nights decision! What a nightmare! #boxingheads

Oscar De La Hoya ‏@OscarDeLaHoya

I'm having trinidad flashbacks.

Ishe Smith ‏@IsheSugarShay

Lmao, Bradley beats Manny in Vegas.

Kendall Holt ‏@Kholt456

I want everyone to watch the fight again and judge the fight, each round from start to finish. then tell me how many rds were CLOSEEE

Dana White ‏@danawhite

Nevada state athletic commission at its finest!!! Youve for to be ****ing kidding me!! that is disgusting Nevada state athletic commission!!

Pawel Wolak ‏@PawelWolak

Asking Bradley 2 admit he lost is crazy. We shouldnt have to train, fight and b judge and jury to. We battle for 12 rounds and expect 2 win

Eddie Chambers ‏@Champfasteddie

Wow Pacquiao was robbed!!.lol

Steve Cunningham ‏@usscunningham

Wow if pac man isn't safe no ones safe from getting robbed I thought it was just a Germany thing ....wow

Shane Mosley ‏@SugarShaneM

Just for the record I thought PAC won the fight hands down. But I am happy Timothy went the distance and fought hard the whole fight

Joe Calzaghe ‏@RealJoeCalzaghe

Didn't see the Pac v Brad fight. Hearing it was a bad decision??

Evander Holyfield ‏@holyfield

worst decision ever since my fight w Valuev in 2008! #robbery

Derek Chisora ‏@dellboychisora

There's a new king in town. Bradley

Victor Ortiz ‏@VICIOUSortiz

How corrupt was the Paquiao/Bradly fight ! WOW!!!

Amir Khan ‏@AmirKingKhan

What a robbery. Bradley did not win this fight. The crowd are boo-ing while he's being interviewed.

Juan Diaz ‏@1Babybull

Another night where only the fans lost.

Omar Henry ‏@OmarHenry

Ok im off to a 8 mile run for my big fight in 2 weeks! **** Manny Pacquaio and **** Tim Bradley im the future of this sport! #Boxing #YOLO

Robert Guerrero ‏@GHOSTBOXING

Cong**** to @Timbradleyjr and Manny Pacquiao for a good fight. It was not boring.

Robert Guerrero ‏@GHOSTBOXING

Once I get into the mandatory spot what will Floyd say now

Lou DiBella ‏@loudibella

I thought Manny looked real bad, but HE WON EASY!!!WTF!!! Again I'm going twitter dark in disgust at this decision. Sick again of my sport.

Vanes Martirosyan ‏@VanesBoxing

Wow Marquez dose 100times better and lost Bradley lost every round an wins what the ***

Mario Lopez ‏@MarioLopezExtra

I'm so disgusted. The JUDGES need to be drug tested! What fight were they watching?! I called the international broadcast and was on the...

Mario Lopez ‏@MarioLopezExtra

...apron and Pacquiao simply outclassed him. Wasn't even close in my eyes... Unbelievable. So disappointed in my sport. Boxing is killing me

Daniel Jacobs ‏@DanielJacobsTKO

**** it... I'm going to start watching hockey ... Done w/ boxing”< see what u did bob arum !

Winky Wright ‏@RealWinkyWright

It was a great fight Tim is a hell of a fighter but I don't think they made the right decision.

Steve Kim Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing

Again, I thought Bradley acquitted himself very well in this fight, I just dont think he won...

Jameel McCline ‏@BigtimeMcCline

That is why boxing has/is/will continue to lose fans. Horrible decision!!! That is a fact!!

Jimmy Lennon Jr ‏@TheClassyJr

I take no credit for predicting a tough night for Pac. Wouldn't be right. Shameful result!

Aaron Rodgers @AaronRodgers12

That is horrible. Unreal. Ridiculous. ******. Bogus. Etc. That fight wasn't close and I was pulling for Bradley.

Reggie Bush @reggie_bush

I can't believe that decision! One of the biggest upsets in boxing history!!!!!

50cent ‏@50cent

Man boxing is a mess right now what ever you do. Do not watch the rematch its fixed. both fighters are with the ... http://m.tmi.me/rs3W2

SHAQ ‏@SHAQ

I watched allota fights but that decision was some bs. Now I wanna see pacqiou verses may weather I spelled PAC mans name wrong so what lol

Comment

• JMM doesnt seem like he holds a grudge towards pacquiao, but probably wants to strangle Arum to death.

Comment

• can't. pisses me off every time. When my boy Tavoris Cloud got schooled by Campillo, felt sick after. When Lara schooled P-Will, felt sick. Feel this way every time. What's different about this fight was the magnitude of the fight, really gives boxing a bad eye.

and yes it's harder and harder to defend the sport I love, but it is what it is. Boxing always has had BS corruption. Still sucks just wish something would change.

Comment

Working...
                      X