Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: I’m Going In There To Take Out Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: I’m Going In There To Take Out Pacquiao!

Tim Bradley knew from the moment he signed to face Manny Pacquiao that he would land on the B-side of the promotion. It never meant that he was going to take a back seat and let the show be all about his more popular and accomplished opponent.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yea, whatever Bradley. You have what I call feather fist. NO power to put any feat in this guy.

Comment

Mean while after the fight ----

Bradley: he was just to fast to strong. I couldn't believe it. I thought I had him but wow what a totally different animal than I had picture. Wow man just wow I mean I did my best, training was great my coach and I had a good game plan going into this but man (shaking head) that guy man that guy is something else man....

Comment

If he tries to bully Pac, he will be the one getting KO'd.

Comment

Ahh floyd mayweather school 101. Tell em im comin to destroy when uyou know your gonna box.

Comment

timmy is at around 38% of beliveing himself to beat pacquaio....not sayin he aint cabaple coz i think at this point of pac's carreer , i think he can....but i just dont buy he completely believes it ....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              If he tries to bully Pac, he will be the one getting KO'd.
              This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Comment

Bradley got this, but not by ko.

Comment

I never doubted that Bradley could hurt Pacquiao, fact is Bradley's overhand right could hurt/ drop almost anyone around his division, stopping Pacquiao...that's another story. Pacquiao showed some fatigue against Marquez and Bradley is gonna attack his body like no one ever has, gonna be an interesting one.

Comment

Working...
                    X