Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    you ever gonna stop crying? you should dry hump your floyd posters before logging on...it would probably put you in a better mood and not act like a lil b1tch on here all the time

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      that hunger was gone looooong ago...along with the killer instinct

he might want to give the fans a good fight, but that's not hunger

you dont talk/hint about retirement or marvel at your accomplishments if you're still hungry IMO
      Yup, he lost that hunger after the Cotto fight.

Even in the Margarito fight he showed pity instead of finishing Margarito off he kept looking at the ref to stop it.

I think Manny is just going to honor his contract with Arum, I think he has like 2 more fights left and than call it quits.

If Bradley wins they will do a rematch, but I think Pacquiao will just retire after Bradley. Bradley should be the betting favorite if you look at this in boxing terms, becase Pacman hasn't looked great in his recent fights.

But part of the problem is guys are always running, hugging or fighting defensively with Pacman now, when a guy fights Pacman toe to toe man you get to see an awesome ass violent show with true blood and guts.

Comment

• Pac is going to be surprised when Bradley boxes him......they think Bradley is Casamayor or something. Throw the jab from side to side....nice, especially when Bradley leans to his left and sticks you with the straight counter right as you jump in.

I can see it, no kidding, Pac in the corner asking Roach what to do and Roach having no answer - they think Tim is something he is not.

I think Bradley is going to fight like Mayweather....watch the Casa fight, he was practicing using the jab then feinting the jab and leading with the straight right and sidestepping afterwards. He was also using the shoulder roll and the jab left hook and sidestep.
        Last edited by mathed; 05-02-2012, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• pac's hunger is no longer in boxing. i thought i saw him preaching the word of the god.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
            pac's hunger is no longer in boxing. i thought i saw him preaching the word of the god.

Getting in early for the excuses lol , Pac had CWs and Peds not hunger , fought the same win his last fight as he did 10 yrs ago , your just hooked on winning big with CWS and shot fighters , its different when the opponent is not handicapped lol .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Getting in early for the excuses lol , Pac had CWs and Peds not hunger , fought the same win his last fight as he did 10 yrs ago , your just hooked on winning big with CWS and shot fighters , its different when the opponent is not handicapped lol .
              what excuses? you people can't make up your tiny minds. you're the same clowns who keep littering this site with: pac is overrated. he's a one-dimensional come forward boxer who fought nothing but weight-drained fighters.

pacman is supposed to lose, homey. you have to agree with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Hungry for some Balut!!!
                That's sick as fk dude. Actually, Idk if it's sick or funny...

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Of Course Pac is still hungry. He hasn't even reached his prime yet.
                You sound like mushadeen sucking on Chavez's nuts... Is that you? Show yourself!

Comment

• Get yourself ready for Margarito part 2 Pac....lol

Comment

• Only 1 month away!

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Get yourself ready for Margarito part 2 Pac....lol
                      a one sided shutout on Pac's part?

Comment

Working...
                      X