Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vcvc View Post
    aint no upset happenin in vegas, lol, we seen that with marquez and rios.
    you got that right!

Comment

• and tbh i think bradley is way out of his legue, pac will have no respect for his power and walk straight through him.

Comment

• Hungry for some Balut!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vcvc View Post
          and tbh i think bradley is way out of his legue, pac will have no respect for his power and walk straight through him.
          Bradelys KO% is low. Most people wont respect his power. Bradely isnt a look for a KO punch kinda guy. Hes never been. And has always said its the last thing in his agenda in any fight. But it is there and has been. He can hurt Manny and will if Manny is careful jumping in. Visa Versa as well. Manny is a hard hitter.

Comment

• Well, it would seem he keeps saying I want to give a good performance for the fans.

Pac, fight for yourself FFS. It may make him hungry.

Comment

• Of Course Pac is still hungry. He hasn't even reached his prime yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Bradelys KO% is low. Most people wont respect his power. Bradely isnt a look for a KO punch kinda guy. Hes never been. And has always said its the last thing in his agenda in any fight. But it is there and has been. He can hurt Manny and will if Manny is careful jumping in. Visa Versa as well. Manny is a hard hitter.

i can see Bradley's handspeed giving PAC some problems...

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Of Course Pac is still hungry. He hasn't even reached his prime yet.

go lick a light socket

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    i can see Bradley's handspeed giving PAC some problems...
                    for sure. And i think its gonna be a great factor in this fight.
                    Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    go lick a light socket
                    hehe that made me laugh..

Comment

• There's no way in hell Bradley wins this fight. He ain't getting the nod even if he thoroughly outboxes Manny like JMM did. Hell, if he drops Pac he'll probably get disqualified.

Comment

Working...
                      X