Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    You know what I almost laughed as well when I heard it just out of complete shock!
    When Pac gets hit with a robbery like that, you know that no one is safe.

Comment

• Pacquiao outclassed Bradley like anybody with brain knew he would.

Comment

• Marquez had Pac winning 8-4. Pac expressed interest in fighting Marquez again in Mexico.

Comment

• Check my thread, post fight interview with Pac and JMM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Do you honestly think Bradley won?
            I didn't score the fight by round, but I think Bradley won based on the totality of the fight. I was also a little bit tipsy when I was watching the fight and I was expecting pac to bamboozle bradley out.

Comment

• already done

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                The rounds seemed a lot less decisive the second time round but it's hard to give Tim rounds because Pacqauio lands the cleaner, more hurtful punches in most of those reasonably close rounds.
                That was basically the deciding factor in almost every round, Pacquiao stunning Bradley with something in what might have been a close round until then. A lot of people may hate on Bradley because he benefited from the robbery, but he didn't do terrible at all. He just couldn't handle the speed and would end up getting stunned by something in every round.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                  I wouldn't mind seeing it, enjoyed the fight...up until the scorecards anyway.

I hate Bob Arum though. I am not one for conpiracy theories, but am of the opinion that he was never going to let Mayweather be the one to dethrone Pacquiao, that is the main reason the fight hasn't happened, and possibly why this happened. Can you imagine Arum turning up to a press coference having lost to Floyd, he would never let it happen. If Pacquiao beat Bradley, there was literally nothing between them, no other fight that makes sense, even Floyd said there is no one left. But now there is another route for the forseeable future, well played Arum.
                  I feel the same way. After last night, I don't see the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight ever happening.

Along with the constant suspect/bad decisions, the HBO bias is choking the credibility from the sport. They really take something away from the fights that they broadcast with their obvious bias.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                    It wouldn't surprise me if Arum set this up so there could be a rematch to be honest - not saying that's what he did, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Only watched the HBO version - which was very biased, and had it like 10-2 to Manny, 9-3 at most, but may have been swayed by HBO and there bull****. If after I decide to watch it differently I feel the same then I think Manny was robbed.

I suppose its give and take though, since many people felt Marquez won there last fight and he didn't get the decision, doesn't make robberies right though I agree.

Anyone who's *****ing about Bradley - especially these idiotic celebrities on twitter saying "he should give Manny the belt back", need to give Bradley his props for being so humble in the situation and giving Manny an immediate chance to win the belt back.
                    is this a joke? im pretty sure there is a rematch clause that pacquiao can excercise in the contract

and even if there wasn't, bradley would come across as a complete bi.tch if he went back on his word on a rematch after all the sht talking about a rematch, and he better be damn humble after taking such an asswhooping
                    timmy looked ready to go during alot of the middle rounds

Comment

• Had it a draw.

How you give the 12th to pac i really wanna know .

Brad 1,6,10,11,12
                      Draw 7.8
                      Rest Pac

Draw = Result imo

Comment

Working...
                      X