Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bob knows best. deal w/ it, goyim.

Comment

• when all the rappers and basketball players turn on boxing for UFC

then you know the end is near.

Comment

• Ha... Omar Henry.... go back to getting knocked silly by Floyd

Comment

• Manny is an idiot.

Comment

• G**** on posting someones personal information on a forum

Comment

• It's just business... atleast that's how Arum put it the last time LOL!!! I felt sick with the Campillo and Lara fights but this one wasn't quite as bad... I felt happy and sick at the same time. I felt the same way after Oscar lost to Tito. I know I sound like a tool when saying this to some but hey... when you do it to others it's only right that it happens to you. An eye for an eye right? Atleast we might get Marquez vs Pac 4 in Mexico! The HBO commentary and scoring also made it hilarious to me. They kept talking about Pac having all this power yet he couldn't drop Bradley when he hit him flush and off balance and their scores were ridiculous. I had it 8 to 4 for Pac... I had Pac vs Marquez 8 to 4 for Marquez. I don't give 2 ****s about what happened to Pac I just hate what it did to the sport.

Comment

• There's no justifying it. The only ones trying to justify the decision are the posters who are known to hate Pacquiao.

Comment

• I completely agree. I scored it 9 to 3 for Pacquiao but I felt he didn't look that good at all. He let Bradley dictate the pace for most of the fight and he didn't seem to have a game plan other than avoiding Bradley's head. The only times when Bradley got hurt was because he decided to trade with Pacquiao not because Pacquiao penetrated his defense. This was the worst possible scenario for Pac. He got robbed and looked like crap at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                    Not every shot was blocked. Bradley also hit when they clinched something pac never did. I can see why they gave it to Bradley. He wanted it more. Pacquiao is undoubtedly the more talented of the two but Bradley wanted it more.
                    This Bradley fought his ass off and won. The fact he could not hurt Pac is why he lost in many first time viewers eyes but Pac felt every shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Don View Post
                      naw its all about perception. if that was mayweather in there tonight, yall woulda said man those punches didnt land because we know all know may. bradley is a nobody... he's not too flashy or brilliant. thats really wat it all boils down to. no im not right there but i can see if punches was landed or missed. are we talkin numbers or who won the rounds here? its 3 minutes to each round and if u decided to turn it up the last minute doesnt mean u won. manny slowed down cause them body shots got to him
                      and i agree with the rounds being 3 minutes and not 1 but if there is close to no damage in the first 2 mins but then you land a lot of big shots in the final 1, then that is definitely a means to winning the round. Its called Effective aggresiveness which is one of the main criteria to winning a round. If the first 2 minutes are not effective and the last is, then that can swing a round. Also defense is big and i'm by no means call Pac a defensive wizard but he was able to get out of the way and block more than 80% of Tim's punches. that has to be taken into account also. Pac wasnt the only one missing big shots

Comment

Working...
                      X