Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      I guess,but fact is Morales has struggled and lost to fighters who's skill set is to box...I've yet to see Bradley struggle with any style..But Morales is a legend so I guess it will be debatable based on that..But with my eye's,I see Bradley as being the more skilled fighter of the two...
      I think we need to define skills. Morales could jab, throw combinations, box off his front or back foot, brawl, was intelligent...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          I think we need to define skills. Morales could jab, throw combinations, box off his front or back foot, brawl, was intelligent...
          Bradley has proven to be able to do all those things as well,and has better foot movement(and imo)better ring I.Q...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Bradley has proven to be able to do all those things as well,and has better foot movement(and imo)better ring I.Q...
            I think your opponent has a lot to do with that and Morales has done it against the very best. I'm not saying Bradley can't or won't but until he does the same, I wouldn't dare compare him to Morales.

Comment

• based on the poll results, i have a feeling that if pac doesnt score a KO win over bradley then everyone is gonna view it as a lost for pac. all of a sudden pac is now looked upon as a KO machine when in reality he's really not. on a side note buboy sucks at working the mitts, they need to get roach in there ASAP!!

Comment

I think your opponent has a lot to do with that and Morales has done it against the very best. I'm not saying Bradley can't or won't but until he does the same, I wouldn't dare compare him to Morales.
                Let's be honest bro,Bradley has beat the best in his div(as did Morales)which is all you can ask for..Oh and as far as I know,Raheem is not really that good..But yet he boxed Morales ears off..I get what ya saying,Morales is a legend,and Bradley has yet to reach that height..But off of sight(imo)Bradley is more skilled then Morales...

Comment

I agree.

Even off just looking at them I consider Morales to be more skilled anyway.

Comment

• Does Bradley really have a good chance of beating Pac?

I know Bradley is undefeated, but do people think he can withstand Pacs furious onslaught?

what %age chance do you give Bradley at winning?

hes not a slugger so i dont see a ko ever happening, and we all know the crowd go crazy for pacs relentless attacks so this will favour him in the judges eyes

or do people see bradley countering pac all night, like marquez does/did?

Comment

• 10%

He might be able to make it close and ugly but I don't think he can make as clear a case as JMM made because Bradley from the outside gets wide and sloppy and manny will be allowed to score.

Really Bradley could control the action but most of that action would be hard to score. However there will be moments in the fight where there is space and those moments will clearly favor Manny and those moments will likely be the most memorable moments of the fight.

I like Bradley he is a quality fighter, but what he brings to the table I don't feel is a winning hand, make it close if he plays his cards properly sure but win that is hard to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X