Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I only know this young man by his performance against Khan and showed alot of determination but not alot of skills. I do believe when Mannys skills go their going quickly and with the smaller guys which he was they don't go long as far as longevity. Hes done a great job as far as conditioning and more important is his mental strength. I think Manny should win going the distance but if this young man is not prepared and doesn't come to the ring to compete Manny will stop him. I think a Bradley win would be a huge upset! If I watch I hope its a quality bout and both are safe! Ray

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      I only know this young man by his performance against Khan and showed alot of determination but not alot of skills. I do believe when Mannys skills go their going quickly and with the smaller guys which he was they don't go long as far as longevity. Hes done a great job as far as conditioning and more important is his mental strength. I think Manny should win going the distance but if this young man is not prepared and doesn't come to the ring to compete Manny will stop him. I think a Bradley win would be a huge upset! If I watch I hope its a quality bout and both are safe! Ray
      You're not talking about Bradley are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by iNDOSMOKE View Post
        based on the poll results, i have a feeling that if pac doesnt score a KO win over bradley then everyone is gonna view it as a lost for pac. all of a sudden pac is now looked upon as a KO machine when in reality he's really not. on a side note buboy sucks at working the mitts, they need to get roach in there ASAP!!
        They probably will but it will still be a win.

Comment

• i wouldn;t be surprised if poochiao loses.....thats how overrated he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
            i wouldn;t be surprised if poochiao loses.....thats how overrated he is.
            haterade drinker obvious here

Comment

• Bradley looks in the face of adversity and smiles to welcome the challenge. Arum, Roach and company look for opportunities to mitigate adversity to save a product image.....the wheel of truth has turned and now it's time to put up or shut up.

Comment

• This is a fight fan's fight. I love this fight. I hope Bradley becomes a star off the back of this fight, win, lose or draw. I mean, the guy's got less than 5,000 followers on Twitter. Amir Khan's got almost a million. There's a serious problem there, because Bradley is way more likeable than Amir, not to mention a better fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by adamt View Post
                  I know Bradley is undefeated, but do people think he can withstand Pacs furious onslaught?

what %age chance do you give Bradley at winning?

hes not a slugger so i dont see a ko ever happening, and we all know the crowd go crazy for pacs relentless attacks so this will favour him in the judges eyes

or do people see bradley countering pac all night, like marquez does/did?
                  Bradley is a beast, if he can stay tight, compact and make it rough for Pac, of course he can win. He throws a lot, he has great movement, heart, he's pretty quick, very, very strong. Manny has a lot to prove, though, and I feel he's gonna come out like the Manny who destroyed Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                    This is a fight fan's fight. I love this fight. I hope Bradley becomes a star off the back of this fight, win, lose or draw. I mean, the guy's got less than 5,000 followers on Twitter. Amir Khan's got almost a million. There's a serious problem there, because Bradley is way more likeable than Amir, not to mention a better fighter.
                    Amir.... he's a public star. He has more followers because he's more popular, not a better fighter.

Comment

• Pacquiao-Bradley best prediction (video)

Comment

Working...
                      X