Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I posted this on another thread:

I am a Pac fan and will root for him to win but i am not gonna be surprise if Bradley beats him. This fight is 50-50 but i slightly favor Bradley. Bradley has been calling out Pac for awhile and his more hungrier than Pac.

Pac on the other hand, his will to fight is not the same anymore. He still has the will but his hunger is gone. Plus fighting bigger guys than him, specially Cotto and Marg has taken a toll on his body. Plus the way Pac trains and fight, already has a wear and tear along with his age. I remember when a member said here that Morales, even at 30 years old, has been fighting since he was 16 years old. Well, Pac has been fighting also at the same age. Pac has been fighting for about 17 years now. You can't deny that.

I know a lot of haters will flame on my post and even Pac fans too. That is just the way i see it but i hope i am wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by acidity View Post
      http://teampilipinas.info/2012/04/pa...nst-quick.html

Pacquiao vulnerable against quick fighters, says Marquez

source: abs-cbnnews.com

Juan Manuel Marquez believes his nemesis, Manny Pacquiao, will have a difficult time beating Timothy Bradley. That’s because Bradley is just as quick, if not quicker than Pacquiao, said the Mexican boxing star.

"You know, Bradley is a very difficult fight for Manny Pacquiao," Marquez said in Yahoo! Sports. "Very difficult. Bradley is a very fast fighter.”

The Filipino superstar thrives on speed and agility, using these attributes to dominate bigger but slower opponents.

But Marquez thinks Pacquiao looks vulnerable when pitted against a fighter with similar speed.

Marquez, who nearly pulled off an upset against Pacquiao last November, said Bradley's durability could also pose as a problem for the Filipino champ.

“He (Bradley) is a good boxer who can take a punch,” said the Mexican.

Marquez also fears that if Pacquiao loses to the American boxer, people will no longer be interested to see a 4th Pacquiao-Marquez fight.

“If Pacquiao loses that, and he could, it would take a lot of the interest off a bout with me and him."
      Pacquiao spars with Amir Khan, is speed really going to bother him?

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Filipino Bradley fan here!
      Anybody other Filipinos here a fan?!?
      Come on, I can't be the only one!
      Are you a Pacquiao fan too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
        I agree with this comment.

Barrera and Morales have speed too but got spanked by Pac.

He is also wrong on the durability aspect. Bradley may be durable but so is Margarito.

Honestly though, I think bradley has a pretty good chance against Pac if he elects not to exchange.
        MAB is not a fast fighter bro,Morales a lil more so then MAB but neither of them have Pac or Bradley speed...Oh and if I'm not mistaken did'int Morales beat Pac??Bradley has better skills then Morales bro,don't sleep...

Comment

• [QUOTE=The Weebler II;12012323]Pacquiao spars with Amir Khan, is speed really going to bother him?

Yes,Bradley's speed will bother Pac..Because he uses it differently then Khan and Pac use theirs..TBH,Bradley uses his speed like a Mayweather would,while Khan uses his speed just like Pac does(hell Khan believes Pac is his father)..They both try to overwhelm their opponent with punches from every angle,while Bradley uses his speed in spots(esp when he has the foot advantage)...It's the same way JMM(imo)beat Pac in their last fight,JMM was faster then normal(he trained to be so)and he used that speed in spots...Mainly to counter Pac because Pac has no defense...JMM imo is not an aggressive fighter,he does not maul his opponent,he leads them by the nose..Bradley can do this,but he is also majorly aggressive which is going to be trouble for Pac and won't allow him to have that much of a rhythm in the ring..Just my opinion on the matter...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Pacquiao spars with Amir Khan, is speed really going to bother him?

Are you a Pacquiao fan too?
            Yea, I'm rooting for Bradley though in this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Yea, I'm rooting for Bradley though in this fight.
              fair enough bro, I like both fighters too but I think Timmy has bitten off a little more than he can chew in this bout

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                MAB is not a fast fighter bro,Morales a lil more so then MAB but neither of them have Pac or Bradley speed...Oh and if I'm not mistaken did'int Morales beat Pac??Bradley has better skills then Morales bro,don't sleep...
                Very debatable.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Very debatable.
                  I guess,but fact is Morales has struggled and lost to fighters who's skill set is to box...I've yet to see Bradley struggle with any style..But Morales is a legend so I guess it will be debatable based on that..But with my eye's,I see Bradley as being the more skilled fighter of the two...

Comment

• Bradley has a good chance. I really think pacman got a gift from the judges against Marquez. Bradley has speed and has showed great defense. If he can bait in pacquiao, it will be like Marquez but an easy decision for Bradley!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X