Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    What I took away was Bradley is smaller , at the 4 min mark when they stood side by side where there is no lens influence or distortion it stood out clearly .

Bradley is doing to much weights trying to bulk up in size .

Bradley has his head stuck up and is wild when flurrying , Pac will catch it as Holt did , Team Pac chose Tim to showcase Pac .

I dont buy the religious crap , it seems a lot of this episode was making excuses for Pacs last showing , when prior to the fight his trainers were saying it was his best camp ever .

Over all a good show , I like all the 24/7s .
    Every time they showed clips of Bradley he'd come with his chin exposed. Horrible flaw. Pac will be looking to Hatton him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      This episode was a breath of fresh air
      Yeah, I was surprised lol expected a boring 24-7 but it was pretty legit

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Every time they showed clips of Bradley he'd come with his chin exposed. Horrible flaw. Pac will be looking to Hatton him.
        Is the episode worth checking out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
          The time you waste on here could be spent on watching the damn thing already lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
            Compared to? The Godfather? No . Seriously though I watch all of the. We're boxing fans--even when it sucks we'll find something useful. This episode wasn't bad at all. I thought Bradley was refreshing and watching do the pads (briefly) was cool. Team Pacquiao seem to be making a lot of excuses for the Marquez fight. Jinkee taking full responsibility? Pacquiao then saying it's because they didn't use PEDmetrics in the last fight. I don't know. I found it all interesting and they definitely made me want to check out episode two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              This episode was a breath of fresh air
              Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Yeah, I was surprised lol expected a boring 24-7 but it was pretty legit
              Got to say am pleasantly surprised with this episode, I had set my standard so low for this one but Bradley seem to have brought something refreshing to this show, Am impressed with the clips of him training, his dad's input etc

Comment

• great episode. nice to see a guy whos all about the work on 24/7, at the end of the day thats what its supposed to be about. not preaching or acting a fool for the cameras but getting a look at how they live and train leading up to the fight, bradley gave us just that. on top of that hes a smart guy and his pops is hilarious.

dont know whats up with manny though, dude is a bible nut and the excuses were pathetic. every time he looks bad they say he wasnt prepared then the next day they go on about how hes got the best work ethic in boxing. wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  thanks for posting man, I thought it was a good episode. Bradley's dad is a beast!

And WTF Manny? Seems like some crazed religious nut who believes everything the bible says.
                  yeah. seems like Jinkee put her foot far up his ass that if he didnt change his ways shes going to **** his couch haha. but with the way Manny was talking it seems like he did make those comments about gays

She doesnt seem happy at all. herer tone seemed very stern to me. like shes now his puppet master now ha.

Was that the first time we've heard her speak english?

Comment

• Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
                    I enjoyed this episode the Bradley camp was much more exciting than I was expecting and thought this was a good episode.

Damn what kind of car was Tim driving at 4:55 that car looked niceeee.
                    Maserati......

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
                      yeah. seems like Jinkee put her foot far up his ass that if he didnt change his ways shes going to **** his couch haha. but with the way Manny was talking it seems like he did make those comments about gays

She doesnt seem happy at all. herer tone seemed very stern to me. like shes now his puppet master now ha.

Was that the first time we've heard her speak english?
                      Well she's married to a guy every slut in the country(and other countries) wants to ****, and he's away most of the time.

Of course she'd be unhappy. At least Pac is showing a serious change.

Comment

Working...
                      X