Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stays the same for me, robberies don't effect my ranking. not sure about the ring but even oscar thought pac won, said timmy should have gave the belt back immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post
      Pac vs Mayweather will never happen. Bob Arum will always keep IN HOUSE TOP RANK fights.
      Pac-May was never a reality...too much at stake. Arum is the end all and the be all. I was kind of surprised that they didn't make it a draw but it is done now.

Comment

• Mines has not changed, I am treating this as a Pacquiao win regardless.

Mayweather still leading with Pacquiao behind him, the usual suspects of Ward, Marquez etc following.

Comment

• This is the same guy who said there was riots in the Philippines.
          I don't know how long Manny's contract is, but he should leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
            He rolled his ankle, and it clearly didnt affect his movement whatsoever. If it had been severe/problem, he would have been limping around the ring, no matter how bad he wanted to move.

Was just an excuse he concocted to justify the ass whooping he was receiving at that time.
            Bradley didn't even use it as an excuse, it's something that happened in the heat of battle. You're acting as if he didn't legitimately twist his ankle, the footage is right there. What Haye did against Klitschko was excuse-making.

Comment

• JMM EVEN SAID IT. That's also as humble as you can get. If your biggest rival even saw you win and as smart of a boxer JMM is. How could you see differently? Damn other dudes are just stupid. NICE POST!!!

Comment

• he's calm because he was part of the fix.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Alright, I'm going to say this not as a Bradley fan but as somebody who does sports and physical activity.... have you have you ever twisted your ankle like that?
                  I'll assume not because that shit hurts like hell and it's incredibly painful.
                  I think he was overplaying it by being in a wheelchair, but that shit happened in the second round. And if you didn't see it, HBO was nice enough to play it for everybody in super slow mo.
                  He obviously didn't break his foot because he wouldn't be walking or even moving in the ring, but if you don't think he hurt his foot after that then damn, your computer in the basement must be a pretty damn safe place.
                  Here's the guy who was wrong about everything he said leading up to the fight.

Comment

Alright, I'm going to say this not as a Bradley fan but as somebody who does sports and physical activity.... have you have you ever twisted your ankle like that?
                    I think he was overplaying it by being in a wheelchair, but that shit happened in the second round. And if you didn't see it, HBO was nice enough to play it for everybody in super slow mo.
                    He obviously didn't break his foot because he wouldn't be walking or even moving in the ring, but if you don't think he hurt his foot after that then damn, your computer in the basement must be a pretty damn safe place.
                    It was pretty obvious that he rolled it and he almost fell when he did. You can see the swelling in the pic of him in the wheelchair..he isn't faking it.

Comment

yea ive twisted my ankle several times, im not denying him that. What im mad is the way his trainer kept on harping on about it & he used the word broken.

it was clear that it did not bother him the rest of the fight & had no effect on the outcome.

Comment

Working...
                      X