Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I swear jmm have a thing for manny. If the world was to end tomorrow and those 2 were the only 2 survivor there's no doubt in my mind the Juan would pull some gay shiietz on PAC.

Comment

• Pacquiao is a very humble and classy person..I hated to see him loose with such a horrible decision. Bradely was never competetive against him...Hopefull he does not reward Bradely with a rematch, there is no point to a rematch, Pacquiao clearly won!! WAR PACQUIAO!!

Comment

• I think Arum has something on Pac....I mean he just made Pac his bitch. I know that Pac wants to leave them and the investigation thing was the straw that broke the camel's back...Arum calls the shots, not Pac.

Comment

• Mayweather Senior: "Pacquiao won" [VIDEO]

Comment

• So, P4P lists?

What do they look like now.

Has, Bradley, Mayweather, Pacquiao or Marquez changed?

Comment

• Originally posted by WholeSoul75 View Post
              yup lets move on. i wonder if bradley is gonna be more confident in november.
              Seeing how the first went how?? If anything manny will be more confidence now knowing Bradley can't hurt him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
                The reason I disagree with you is a point of logic. Assuming Arum has the power to fix a fight (not impossible); why let Pac lose, if ultimately a Pac v Floyd fight is the big cash out? Doesn't make sense from a money point of view. Pac losing deflates the public's interest in that fight.
                Not when you can continue on making in house fights and control ALL of the money. Bob won't make the Mayweather fight until it's pac's last fight. Bob's milking Manny right now for everything and will cash out vs Mayweather.

You will see the light in due time. Didn't think it would really take people much longer after last nights fight.

Comment

• This is so awkward lol

How are you gonna talk about robberies when the guy you just robbed is sitting next to you.

Comment

• i stopped watching the post fight interview stuff, did the bradley camp ever elaborate on this alleged broken foot?

Comment

• Even before this fight, i was lol'ing at bradley being in the top 10 p4p. Trolololol.

Comment

Working...
                      X