Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    lol @ amateur boxing not being corrupt.

the mayweather-cotto remark makes even less sense. bradley did better than cotto did, his best rounds werent as big as cottos best rounds but he made way more rounds close and deserved to win more rounds on the cards overall.
    Cotto did way better than Bradley, Bradley barely won a round, Cotto was competitive, but Floyd's defense was better. They are trying to set-up a rematch, if everyone boycotted the Bradley/Pacman rematch that would send a message to the boxing community, that they need to change the sport, so stuff like this doesn't kill the sport (like it already has). I have no reason to watch the rematch, if Manny didn't win the first fight the way he fought, he would have no chance in the rematch.

Comment

• lol at OP..

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        How does making his most marketable fighter lose to a guy that can't draw flies to **** benefit Arum?
        Arum said last night that he will make a ton of money on the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          How does making his most marketable fighter lose to a guy that can't draw flies to **** benefit Arum?
          how many people were interested in Roy Jones vs Montell Griffin I compared to the interest of Roy Jones vs Montell Griffin II? I think the whole boxing world tuned in to see Roy Jones get his revenge.

IF arum did fix this fight, what that does is a) sets up an even bigger fight in Nov. b) doesn't have to worry about floyd till next year c) mo money mo money mo money (no more inhouse fighters left for pac to fight).

Comment

• A great read: The reaction to the fight. Wow!

http://www.gymclassallstars.com/2012...acquiao-v.html

/snippet
            In the end, who loses with this bull****? The true supporters and fans of boxing. To put it simply, there is absolutely no credibility anymore. For those wondering, the rematch has already been set: November 10th -- and apparently the third match to complete the trilogy is in the works as well.

Comment

• He rolled it in the 4th round not the 2nd. And @ saying broken ankle if it was broken dude would have been on the floor and in agony

Comment

/snippet
                In the end, who loses with this bull****? The true supporters and fans of boxing. To put it simply, there is absolutely no credibility anymore. For those wondering, the rematch has already been set: November 10th -- and apparently the third match to complete the trilogy is in the works as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  He got the nod but it looked like a botched fix...Bradley played his part but Pac didn't. Arum made the thing come through anyways but I'll tell you that there are 6 casual boxing fans out there that will never watch another match again. They were grilling me to no end about how they thought boxing was a different sport than WWE.
                  Just stop posting man. You've turned into a Full Blown Troll.

How many times has Pacquiao risked everything for a win? A guy like that doesn't throw fights. You don't let it all hang out in the ring, and then just lose on purpose the next day.

That makes no sense. if you don't know anything about Pacquiao, that's fine. But don't pretend you're anything other than a Bradley troll.

Comment

• My thoughts on why Bradley won...

Arum is known for being shady so my guess is Arum paid off the judges so that Pac would lose (I was rooting for Bradley...gotta love an underdog) so that there would be plenty of controvery so he could make even more off the rematch(which i will not buy) and not have to deal with people talking about Manny fighting either Floyd, JMM or Sergio Martinez.

Anyone else feel the same way?
                    Your thoughts?
                    Remember just my thoughts no need to be a douche.
                    Also not saying Manny had anything to do with it...all Arum.

Comment

/snippet

Comment

Working...
                      X