Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we now get a Bradley-Pacquiao rematch followed by another rematch between Marquez and Pacquiao. By then, Arum would have milked Manny for everything he is worth and then we might get a Mayweather-Pacquiao, if Floyd hasn't retired by 2014.

Comment

• I am gonna play devils advocate here. The only way I can see the judges giving Bradley the fight is that they based there scoring on the whole round versus who did the most damage. What I mean is that if you watch the whole round you will see that in a lot of them Bradley won 2 mins or so because Manny wasn't doing much. Then Manny would turn it on in the last min to 30 seconds and do more damage. Kind of like how Oscar used to try to do when he got older. Steal rounds. To me even if that is how they viewed it I don't see how Bradley could have won since he got cautious once he tasted Manny's power in the 3rd & 4th rounds. He basically lost rounds 3-8 easily. I did tell my buddy before the decision that I thought Bradley might get 5 rounds if the judges were bad but I thought Manny won going away. Nonetheless it is what it is. It won't be changed so they will have to fight again. Hopefully the Celtics won't be playing and Manny will come out on time.

Comment

• Oh what is this world coming to?? What's happening?? Even mayweather sr says PAC how is this possible??

Comment

• Alright, I'm going to say this not as a Bradley fan but as somebody who does sports and physical activity.... have you have you ever twisted your ankle like that?
          I'll assume not because that shit hurts like hell and it's incredibly painful.
          I think he was overplaying it by being in a wheelchair, but that shit happened in the second round. And if you didn't see it, HBO was nice enough to play it for everybody in super slow mo.
          He obviously didn't break his foot because he wouldn't be walking or even moving in the ring, but if you don't think he hurt his foot after that then damn, your computer in the basement must be a pretty damn safe place.

Comment

• He rolled his ankle, and it clearly didnt affect his movement whatsoever. If it had been severe/problem, he would have been limping around the ring, no matter how bad he wanted to move.

Was just an excuse he concocted to justify the ass whooping he was receiving at that time.

Comment

• wheelchair timmy

Comment

• IMO the reason Manny wasn't throwing combinations is because he was loading up on his punches and trying to land hard shots.

Can you really blame him as he was moving Bradley all over the ring and had him hurt several times.

With that said.....there is no way Bradley survives the rematch as Manny will blitz the **** out of him and end up stopping him.

Comment

• It hasnt changed

Comment

• i still have may/pac at number 1. marquez at 3. officially it may be a win for bradley, but its a loss in my opinion.

Comment

• stays the same for me, robberies don't effect my ranking. not sure about the ring but even oscar thought pac won, said timmy should have gave the belt back immediately.

Comment

Working...
                      X