Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought bradley won the fight too, he had more punches and blocked most of it with his head!

Comment

• We need to stop listening to HBO commentary, Harold Lederman is a joke

Pacquiao clearly won the fight, BUT: we need to stop listening to the biased HBO commentary. I gave the first 2 rounds to Bradley; and Lederman and the other commentators made it look like Pacquiao is dominating from the beginning. U kidding me? Reminded me of Floyd vs Cotto where Harold Lederman gave all of the first 4 rounds to Floyd, saying Floyd "dominated Cotto" and I was thinking "Cotto won 2 of the first 4 rounds". People gotta stop listening to these biased bums from HBO. They just wanna cash out on a Pac-Floyd fight, and they dont care about the truth.
      That being said, I scored this fight 7 rounds to 4 for Pacquiao with 1 round even. It was definitely a high caliber robbery, but Lederman can take his "11 rounds to 1" scorecard and stick it up where the sun dont shine.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        What did you score it?
        Just posted my impression, I didn't score it by round because I was holding beer not a pencil LOL.

And why the f@ck am I supporting Bradley's win, I'm supposedly the biggest pacfart around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          I was gonna make this exact tread!! All his little fanboys like bringing up facts & claim the the win is in writing. Well Here ya go buddies. It's a damn fact Bradley won LOL!!

But on a serious note, a lot of those rounds Pacman let Bradley carry them then flurried late to try & steal them.
          The last part was what raised some questions for me.

I know Ariza tried to claim he didn't come in cut because he felt over-trained in his last few fights. In those fights he was still throwing a lot of punches late, in this one he looked under-trained and his usual endless stamina wasn't there. He was taking minutes off through-out the fight and even entire rounds towards the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            Here's my impression, bradley was winning the first 2 or 3 rounds, pac took control of the next four rounds hurting bradley in the process and bradley won four or five of the last 5 rounds.

I agree with you that pac was more technical in this fight that what we are used to watching him fight but I still think bradley won this fight fair and square.
            IMO, Pacquiao won the first few rounds, he out threw Bradley and landed the harder shots. I think the main scoring criteria is clean, effective punching, Pacquiao IMO landed the cleaner, more effective punches even in the early rounds.

I only gave Bradley rounds 10 and 12, which were rounds where Pacquiao didn't do much of anything.

Comment

• I agree. He had it what, 11 to 1 and gave all the last rounds to Pac.

And i usually like Jim Lampley but jesus this dude was on that top rank bias train last night.

Comment

• This was an 8-4 or 9-3 kind of fight for Pac. Any other score is just idiotic.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarnageVF720 View Post
                  I don't trust punch stats bro.
                  Did you watch the fight? I think the punch stats were generous to Bradley

Comment

• Bradley landed a very clean shot round about the 6th round.

It was funny actually. He landed it then tried to chase Pac as if he had hurt him, then Pac smacked him in the face with a straight left to remind him that his fists are made of jelly.

Comment

• I thought Pacquiao won quite clearly even though he took the last few rounds off. ( stupid move on his part).

I had it 9-3 Pacquiao but will have to give it a re watch as i was damn tired and the commentary from HBO was soooo biased that they could of affected my scores as well.

I''m definitely having no sound on my second watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X