Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Illangelo View Post
    Bradley was so damn overrated going into this fight by this site
    Wiating for the Fl()mos to say that Bradley Mayweather needs to be made and then the Pac-tards come in to say Bradley is ****... lol

Comment

• Bradley didn't want it enough to bring it in the 12th.

Comment

• Whats up now??!!!! Pac just dominated a young hungry fighter.

Comment

• 11-1 to PAC. Absolute ass whooping. TB bubble has burst.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            and if idiots say it isnt a very good win for pac, they def should be called out on it. his best win since cotto imo. and it adds nicely to his resume. i respect that. most should.
            Won't happen. It will be discredited sure as ****tin'. Floyd doesn't get much credit from the other side for the second Castillo fight.....which anyone honest knows is a good win. It's typical in Stan Central.

Comment

• bradley boxed manny pacman to a victory!

Comment

• Can't say a guy is running when he steals late rounds from ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  "all of a sudden"? lol Are you new? Said this before it was even officially signed. lol Don't be mad I was right...

Where are all the people saying I was going to be wrong?

No I got it, so now that Bradley is this atg, is it ok for Floyd to fight him November or are we going to agree that Bradley is just not that good at WW?

You don't have to answer....
                  It's hypocritical for a Floyd jock sniffer to call anybody else a "cherry picker". Pac could have gone for some old past his prime name for this fight and built it up into the fight of the century. No. He went for a young up and comer. Wish we could say the same for Floyd.

Comment

• Bottom-line: Bradley gave a good account of himself ... but he didn't and couldn't beat Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      I have Pacquiao winning 8 rounds to 4.
                      yah pretty much the same for me as well...good win for pac, but i think pac might be slipping.

Comment

Working...
                      X