Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARUM" HMM I CAN MAKE 75 MILL FIGHTING FLOYD...OR FIGHT BRADLEY TWICE AND MAKE THE SAME MONEY" LOL

crazy old ****

seriously hes goin: there blind blah blah...but i wont bring up charges"

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I'm downloading it now to re-watch it. Like I said, all the people I was watching the fight with were rooting heavily for Pac and were jumping up and down with every little punch he threw. I gave Tim 3 rounds last night but that could change today. One thing is for sure, Tim wasn't going anywhere and he didn't give it 100% last night. In the rematch, I could see him winning it outright as he did very well at the end of the fight and Pac won rounds by coming on in the last 30 seconds of every round. Bradley was winning 70% of almost every round until Pac landed a few good punches at the end which turned the round to his favor.
      No doubt your gonna come back and say oh watching it again Bradley actually won 6 rounds of the fight the judges just gave a close fight to him etc etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Popovich View Post
        I mean Pac doesn't even have to change up his game plan as Bradley clearly can't handle his speed and power.

Also if Manny fights the full rounds instead of in spurts and presses the action.....there is no way in hell Tim survives all 12 rounds.

Manny TKO's Bradley or dominates him like he did last night.....everything returns to normal
        It's not that Manny decided to fight in spurts, it's just that he couldn't pull the trigger when Bradley was stepping back and countering. If Bradley fights like he did in the last 3 rds from the get go he could possibly win the rematch fair and square. The thing is Pac didn't use his right hook as much as Roach wanted him to, if he changes that in the rematch he starches Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          And I thought Floyd was going to Gatti Miguel Cotto. What's your point?
          Maybe if there had been a weight stipulation like Pac always wants when it comes to Cotto... who knows? lol

Comment

• what a joke decision.really..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              Cry me a river..Here have another..
              Not sure why you pickin' on me but please carry on too and keep haulin' you azz.

LOL!

Comment

• NO trilogy. no rematch is needed either but the fans just want pac to KTFO and punish that guy..

Comment

• I think this will be Martinez vs PWilliams all over again.

Now I don't think Manny gets a brutal KO....but I think he dominates the guy to the point that no one will want to see a third fight.

Comment

• The last few pages are why boxing will always get away with this, until the day the sport dies. No matter who gets robbed, how they get robbed, a group finds a way to convince themselves no robbery ever occurred.

Comment

• Brian kenny dont know **** about boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X