Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum is truely the God of boxing....

Comment

• Originally posted by slackblick View Post
      He got people to forget about the marquez fight and now he doesn't have to fight floyd. that little ***** won even in defeat. people wanna blame arum but pac was in on it just like arum!
      of course he was, payed by arum to lose

Comment

• in round 10 when pacquiao was gassed and his guard weakened, bradley got a good amount of shots in through the guard of pacquiao

Comment

• Round 2 could have gone either way, as could 8. The only rounds I gave Bradley for sure were 10 and 12.

Pac controlled most of the fight, timed Bradley's crappy 'movement', landed the good punches, hurt him several times...it was an easy fight to score. I don't understand why anyone expected Bradley to outbox Manny, Bradley is a pressure fighter with little boxing skill. I fully expected Manny to win the trades, be the better boxer, land the harder punches; he did all of what I expected.

Comment

• I was gonna make this exact tread!! All his little fanboys like bringing up facts & claim the the win is in writing. Well Here ya go buddies. It's a damn fact Bradley won LOL!!

But on a serious note, a lot of those rounds Pacman let Bradley carry them then flurried late to try & steal them.

Comment

• Sadly, this thought also occurred to me at one point. Maybe it's unlikely, but you can never be sure with Arum and his camp. Pacquiao did seen to let his foot off of the gas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                I personally don't see how Bradley could've won the fight, Pacquiao controlled range, was the more aggressive fighter and was landing the cleaner, harder shots. I just don't get it.
                Here's my impression, bradley was winning the first 2 or 3 rounds, pac took control of the next four rounds hurting bradley in the process and bradley won four or five of the last 5 rounds.

I agree with you that pac was more technical in this fight that what we are used to watching him fight but I still think bradley won this fight fair and square.

Comment

• His best punch was probably at the end of a the 5th.

A round he lost clearly.

A looping right.

Comment

• Marquez and Pacquiao? They are good buddies and i mean seriously.

Comment

• Lennox Lewis @LennoxLewis
                      Unbelievable! #PacBradley This is another stain on boxing. Even worse than my draw with Holyfield! #Disgraceful

Lennox Lewis @LennoxLewis
                      Unfortunately this is what can happen when u leave it to the judges. #PacmanBradley

Pacmans brand isn't damaged with this result. Fighters define belts. Belts don't define fighters. #PacmanBradley

@browhatever disagree. The world watched Pac win that fight easily. It's a stain on boxing... Not Pac.

@ngigeh not at all. He did what he trained to do and did more than enuff to win fight hands down.

@ngigeh @mannypacquiao the way I saw it, he didn't lose first three rounds.

@neelgohil Bradley has heart and a good chin but was outclassed on this one. This fight wasn't close.

Comment

Working...
                      X