Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac took the 10th off.

Comment

• Just what I expected. I can't believe how overrated Bradley. He is just a come foward fighter with below average power and decent speed, I have no idea how he was ranked top 10 p4p.

Comment

• a mild sprained ankle is all they are over blowing & trying to use as a excuse.

PURE BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
          LOL whatever .. ho hum
          So Pac dominates this guy and all the sudden he's a "cherry picker"? Gotta be a Floyd jock sniffer to say that. lol
          "all of a sudden"? lol Are you new? Said this before it was even officially signed. lol Don't be mad I was right...

Where are all the people saying I was going to be wrong?

No I got it, so now that Bradley is this atg, is it ok for Floyd to fight him November or are we going to agree that Bradley is just not that good at WW?

You don't have to answer....

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            u cant choose one or two ppl and think it speaks for most. like i said, i was one of the few floyd fans who thought bradley stood a chance. and i have bradley winning 1 round btw, excellent performance by manny.
            Props to you then! :cool9: Wait until the aftermath and watch what happens in here over the next week.

Comment

• 11th round to Bradley. Pac 9 Bradley 2.

Comment

• One more round Bradley do some work!

Comment

• Originally posted by Main Source View Post
                  Like you give Floyd anyany credit? **** off.

Unplug your mouse and keyboard, untie that rag around your monitor and get the **** out. Leave
                  I actually have given Floyd his props. But definitely not by his opposition, except his last fight vs Cotto.

Comment

• Pb32 booing in the background

Comment

• Bradleys chin the only thing keeping him in it, he needs to go for the KO but i doubt he will

Comment

Working...
                      X