Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny how he also took #1 without even lacing a glove when pacroid lost to marquez

Comment

• He schooled an excellent young fighter. It's a great win on his resume (yes, it's a win, I refuse to acknowledge what a bunch of crooks deem it to be).

The performance was top-notch too. Obviously he should have closed the show (if only he knew that he had walked right into a set-up) but he won all the exchanges, his left hand was sharp, fast and powerful. Even his defence was good.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        kinda sucks Bradley's holding Marquez's 5th weight class WBO welterweight title
        This is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
          Doubt it, P4P is public opinion, not judges. Floyd at this moment is getting his as.shole widened, literally. Literally.
          your posts consist of "fa.gs" and "as.sholes"

you got daddy problems bro? you mad?

Comment

• Some of these are completely irrelevant, I'd try to keep them boxing related only, but that's just my opinion. Also Roger Mayweather one is fake, he's not even on twitter. Some of these other ones can be faked too.

Comment

• I thought he looked impressive, as a boxer. I didnt see many punches from Bradley going through Manny's gaurd, nor did I see anyone make Bradley look this silly.

Comment

• I was looking for the picture of the score card!

How the fuvk did Bradley win round 5? And I'm sure round 7/8 one of those rounds was a clear Pacquiao round as well

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                  yesss. floyd doesnt have to fight Manny now. What a win it is for you fans of (f.aggot) floyd
                  you so mad

Comment

• here are some tweets about the fight:

Jessica Sanchez (@JSanchezAI11): "Cong**** to the new winner but I'm still really upset about the results :smileysad:"

Justin Timberlake (@jtimberlake): "I'm gonna let it go... After I say this... Boxing was RUINED tonight for me."

Busta Rhymes (@BusaBusss): "BRADLEY U CAN'T SLEEP 2NIGHT THE FEEDBACK IS OVERWHELMING ISN'T IT? THE WORLD KNOWS U LOST. DO THE RIGHT THING & GIVE THAT BELT 2 PACMAN!!!"

Miley Cyrus (@MileyCyrus): "Yo manny! you just gotta remember what my daddy @billyraycyrus always told me "when you knock em out, you dont need no judge!"

Bruno Mars (@BrunoMars): "Pac man 4 life."

Nick Carter (@nickcarter): "I think I may never take boxing seriously after tonight. Manny pacquiao won that fight! Sad day for boxing, I think we should protest!"

Chris Daughtry (@CHRIS_Daughtry): "YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!! PACQUAIO TOTALLY OWNED THAT FIGHT!!!"

Jessica Biel (@JessicaBiel) sa resulta: "What a joke! I can't believe they gave it to Bradley."

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                      your posts consist of "fa.gs" and "as.sholes"

you got daddy problems bro? you mad?
                      are you stalkin me? f.aggot?

I didnt know people who call someone else an as.shole automatically makes them have daddy issues. Pass 6th grade yet kid?

Comment

Working...
                      X