Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
    After forcing all of those

-catchweights
    -weight draining

-making fighters come up
    -fighting walking punchbags
    -fighting people coming off a KO loss

it was only bound to happen
    Just like JMM did with Pac in the third fight??

Asking for a catchweight and making him go down to 144??

Double standards??

Comment

• this is it!! boxing is dead.... bring floyd - pac in or boycott pac vs anybody and floyd vs anybody... boycott boxing...

Comment

• Manny got what he deserved!

Aftr years and years since of him callin all the shots. Catchweights, picking fighters that make him look good etc he has finally come undone.

He literally has nothing to bargain with Floyd now. Floyd can call all the shots, ie, Drug Testing, ring size, purse, ppv split.

I be Floyd is laughing in his jail cell, knowing when he comes out he can fight and probs ko Tim Bradley.

Comment

• yesss. floyd doesnt have to fight Manny now. What a win it is for you fans of (f.aggot) floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            He was pretty good. Not great, but clearly the superior fighter.

Honestly though, Bradley isn't good, so I expected Pac to look really impressive and get a stoppage.
            He still lost though lololololol

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
              yesss. floyd doesnt have to fight Manny now. What a win it is for you fans of (f.aggot) floyd
              wow you're overly angry

I wonder if it has anything to do with Pac losing to bradley?

Comment

• I agree Bradley shouldn't move up and it should stay the way it is. No fault on the part of Bradley I thought he showed heart to stick it out! And I think even he realised it was tainted

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                  Marquez-Pac was much closer imo, Pacquiao was incredibly content and classy though so I don't even think hardcore Marquez fans can relish on this horrible decision. I hope this sort of a decision makes him much more aggressive in the rematch.
                  Pacquiao never stopped pushing during the Marquez fight unlike now that he wasn't that active. Pacquiao has definitely lost the workrate as he aged.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                    Worst posters NSB.

They don't love boxing, just hate Pacquiao.

Bad judging is bad judging, no matter who it happens to.
                    If you watch it again, slow motion, no sound (important) and in HD, Bradley maybe have won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger08 View Post
                      that rematch Bradley was chatting about was obviously set up before this fight even happened.

Bradley said the november rematch date was a "top rank idea" in a hbo interview earlier.
                      This is hard to deal with. I seriously question why I'm a fan. The BS that's going is obvious. I've never really advocated boycotting before, but I don't see why anybody would even pay to see the rematch. The rematch should be shown on free tv just to make it up to all of the fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X