Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Ortiz @FullthrottleUYR
    Pacquiao vs Bradley gotta rank up to around when They Cheated my grand pop Tyrone Everett vs Esculera
    Retweeted by Eddie Chambers

Mario Lopez @MarioLopezExtra
    I'm so disgusted. The JUDGES need to be drug tested! What fight were they watching?! I called the international broadcast and was on the...
    Retweeted by Vanes Martirosyan

David Kassel @BoxingObserver
    Did @MannyPacquiao's stock actually rise after tonight's performance? #boxing #PacBradley @fighthype

Lennox Lewis @LennoxLewis

RT @kaushicknaidu: This is worse than Marisa Tomei's Oscar win #PacBradley

ernesto ramirez @3stripezebra3
    @Gabriel_Montoya I currently have my left ankle broken. Trust me if his foot was broken, he couldn't walk for ****.
    Retweeted by Gabriel Montoya™

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      i hate this argument. who was the last guy manny knocked out again?? u think hes knocking out floyd? once again seriously think about what u say before posting nonsense.
      You criticise him, but that is an ignorant statement, and argument if ever I've heard one. If you consider he has hurt or floored nearly every fighter he has faced since I can remember. He didn't say that Manny would knock Floyd out either, he just said that Manny's power could offset Floyd, and his fight plan. Mayweather, me, or you won't know until he gets in there. That's why fights get made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
        WTF are you on about, there is no way Bradley won that fight.

I picked Tim to win, but this honestly one of the worst decisions I have ever seen. And Tim is not a slick fighter...
        To claim Bradley has no case to win this fight is laughable, at least try and be objective

Bradley case is much stronger than Pacman's

Comment

• Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
          He actually did amazing relative to the opponent he was facing. his defense was very solid against a guy, while he throws wide shots, he throws them at certain angle and in certain body positions, where your not balanced and he will hit you. many's footwork looked exactly the same to me. his positioning might be a little better actually. you have to remember, manny cant throw as many shots at a guy like bradley, because of his head movement. cotto had no head movement, so he got killed. bradley has footwork and head movement, so to see him get tagged like that was very impressive. while people look at manny getting more tired and less prone to come wih flurries, bradleys style is constant body movment and constant head movement, while wrestling you and roughing youp on the inside. that style is extremly fatiguing for any opponent. so for what opponent was in front of manny, i think he looked great.
          What are you smoking , Bradley is slow and is as wide as fck , he would be lucky to land anything on Floyd , Tims head is out there like its on a totem pole and Manny couldnt do much at all , it was a bullsheeeeet fight considering it was supposed to be a superfight !

Comment

• Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
            He actually did amazing relative to the opponent he was facing. his defense was very solid against a guy, while he throws wide shots, he throws them at certain angle and in certain body positions, where your not balanced and he will hit you. many's footwork looked exactly the same to me. his positioning might be a little better actually. you have to remember, manny cant throw as many shots at a guy like bradley, because of his head movement. cotto had no head movement, so he got killed. bradley has footwork and head movement, so to see him get tagged like that was very impressive. while people look at manny getting more tired and less prone to come wih flurries, bradleys style is constant body movment and constant head movement, while wrestling you and roughing youp on the inside. that style is extremly fatiguing for any opponent. so for what opponent was in front of manny, i think he looked great.
            i never said he didnt look good. i think he looked very good. thats not my point. im looking at what ppl should be looking at in determining the milage he has on him. and the fact that his punch output as declined severely along with the issues hes been having with stamina tells me that hes declining fast.its rite there to see. all u have to do is look. but when he really does lose to someone fairly, ppl will be surprised. why? because they ignored what was right in front of them.

Comment

• He was pretty good. Not great, but clearly the superior fighter.

Honestly though, Bradley isn't good, so I expected Pac to look really impressive and get a stoppage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I wouldn't necessarily say Pac ain't got it, Pac is Pac and he didnt do anything different in this fight, What i was surprise about is the judges (Arum) giving it to Bradley, But like Arum said "He would make a lot of money in the rematch"
                It's like he couldn't hold the excitement in until he was around his inner circle.

Comment

• Originally posted by IIG View Post
                  It seems that everyone that saw the HBO feed has it wide for Pacquiao. I haven't seen that version yet, but the angles and/or commentary must really favor Manny.
                  You gotta consider the Khan factor. Pac is so fast and powerful it equates to flashiness. Tim likes to brawl yet is dull stylistically. Pac radiates energy when he punches so naturally it provokes reaction. Tim just kept gloves on that boy Pac last night.
                  If Pac gets hit there is no need to panic if he's not out but if he hits you it's only a matter of time, that mentality has effected us all.

Comment

• bradley is not in the same level as pac. bradley is a good boxer but not great.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      well u come on here labeling floyd as a certain type of fighter when he clearly isnt that and u expect ppl to take u seriously? blame urself. and like i said, based on each of their last 3 fights, its obvious to me that pac is declining fast. one thing he does well is lead with his left. the other thing ppl have expected of him, the high punch output and the vigorous footwork just aint there anymore. he gasses and he gasses bad. so like i said, i suggest u go back and rewatch some more fights and tell me the difference between the pac of 2008 2009 and the pac we have seen recently. if u cant spot it, then yea, i cant help u. its more than obvious to me.
                      Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      i hate this argument. who was the last guy manny knocked out again?? u think hes knocking out floyd? once again seriously think about what u say before posting nonsense.
                      When exactly did i say mannys gonna ko floyd? i said he has to be able to take mannys punch. the whole manny doesnt have ko power argument is ridiculous. manny shoots the punch so fast, it stuns you. if floyd doesnt get overly cautios aka retreat mode, then he can use his boxing in the middle of the ring. if not, he has to run basically, like most of pacquiaos opponents minus marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X