Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
    I can't see Bradley being a PPV star.
    Exactly.........

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Do you think Bradley won?
      I think we all know what happened last night but you can't jut cross a guy like Arum and expect to escape unscathed.

Pac sealed his fate as soon as he hired VisionQuest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        Oh stfu and get out.

"pac/bradley was the last prize fight that i'll ever watch"

No joke...i will never watch another prize fight again. When I say that I'm done it means I'm done. Other serious fans should do it as well because there has been nothing serious about top tier boxing lately. Cherry picking, bad judging, mafia, PED's etc. Until extreme changes are made I respectfully bow out of watching pro boxing. It has truly become a joke which I will no longer be supportive of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          I think Kev was right, when he was talking about the JMM blow back.

I couldn't watch that fight 20 time's, and give Bradley a 115-113 nod.

But congrat's, I guess. I need to eat a elephant instead of crow. NEVER thought Bradley would get a win on the scorecard's.
          I all honesty, I gave Tim 3 rounds......it was like Pac was supposed to play the part but refused....I think that was the delay in the locker room...he wasn't willing to play along and they were worried the fight wouldn't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
            i'll have your momma eat ma jizz after i bust a nut on her face...
            Like I said, you can put Bradley in your sig now because 29 have tried and 29 have failed....no need to support Fatton anymore

Comment

• Damn,a lot of butthurt guy's running around these forums now a days..

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                I think we all know what happened last night but you can't jut cross a guy like Arum and expect to escape unscathed.

Pac sealed his fate as soon as he hired VisionQuest.
                Damn WTF happened to you.

You just confirmed your age and your trolling prowess making this thread.

You should eat a crow.

Comment

• Only a complete fool would boast about a fighter winning a blatant gift discission that hurt the sport and made it look joke worthy on a world stage.

You are a fanboy anyone with an ounce of sense knows last night was detrimental to the sport, you are a joke reveling in a hollow, empty victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                    If bradley beat pacquiao then cotto killed mayweather by las vegas judges' standards. I think that last nights fight did it for me...pac/bradley was the last prize fight that i'll ever watch. I will just follow amateur boxing where the lack of money keeps the corruption away. Spyvsspy....signing out!
                    ....Seriously?

Comment

• I had it eith 6-6 or 7-5 for Pacquiao....

Timmy swept the Championship rounds. He won 1,2, 10,11,12.... There was one or two rounds in the middle that could have went to Bradley, but I gave them to Pac, and gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Working...
                      X