Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems that everyone that saw the HBO feed has it wide for Pacquiao. I haven't seen that version yet, but the angles and/or commentary must really favor Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
      and all thought JMM-PAC 3 was a robbery as well, selective memory

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        i dont think u understand floyd's style at all if u think its simply not to get hit. not to mention hes not been fighting that way at all recently and he almost never fights overy defensive against a southpaw. u would know these things if u actually bothered to watch floyd tape. unlike u, ive seen both fighters collection of fights extensively, and the manny i saw last nite is not the punches in bunches manny. he hasnt been that for quite some time. and hes been gassing, cramping(which really is the same thing) a lot lately. i dont see it. and i think most of the world thinks the same way outside of the tardism.
        I took the time to make an account on a boxing board, but havent watched any floyd mayweather fights? ok. its funny, because i do know his style. body attack, counter, box. he has that nice jab to the sternum. he has the nice pull counter straight. those sneaky inside uppercut/jabs to the body while on the inside. great head movement, tendency to rest on the ropes with inferior opponents. losing his legs. tends to walk down his opponents in spurts when hes not on the defensive. at this stage in his career, he gives you way more opportunites to hit him, than in his prime. i see ways manny can beat him, but when i say it, i dont know boxing and im just a *******. its popular to think your a boxing elitist by saying floyd beats him easily, but to not see how manny can win shows your lack of actual styles, or fiht knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
          Floyd legs aint gone,Floyd was moving around alot in that Cotto fight,Floyd was laying on the ropes to lure Cotto in to try to KO him by catching him with big counters.Plus he wanted to give the crowd a more action pack fight.He could have beaten Cotto easier had he tied Cotto up in the corner but he chose not to.

Floyd would not do that against Pacquiao and would beat him easy.
          oh no! did floyd told you abt this?

Comment

• So he ducked them because he didnt want to get robbed?

Comment

• Originally posted by bacatit View Post
              i rewatched the fight sound off and tim out worked and out punched pac by a nice margin. Keep in mind tim hits like a ***** and manny hits like a hw. At first i thought tim had given up in the middle rounds until starting to really outbox manny in 9-12 but that wasn't the case.

Tim actually outlanded manny regatdless of concubox and wasn't going to quit. Manny did not work for the win. I know floyd gets a way with patient fighting but that didn't work for pac as bradley peppered pac all night with tiny lil things and really did win the fight.

It's not about how hard manny hits it's about how tim handled them. Tim is always sloppy and light handed that actually worked. I had to see it twice.
              get off them drugs

Comment

• Man that was a BS decision. I said it last night and am still shocked by it.

That said, Justin Timberlake expressing his opinion made me LOL.

Comment

• Here's a pic going around on FB About The Fight

People are mad.

Comment

• Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
                    I took the time to make an account on a boxing board, but havent watched any floyd mayweather fights? ok. its funny, because i do know his style. body attack, counter, box. he has that nice jab to the sternum. he has the nice pull counter straight. those sneaky inside uppercut/jabs to the body while on the inside. great head movement, tendency to rest on the ropes with inferior opponents. losing his legs. tends to walk down his opponents in spurts when hes not on the defensive. at this stage in his career, he gives you way more opportunites to hit him, than in his prime. i see ways manny can beat him, but when i say it, i dont know boxing and im just a *******. its popular to think your a boxing elitist by saying floyd beats him easily, but to not see how manny can win shows your lack of actual styles, or fiht knowledge.
                    well u come on here labeling floyd as a certain type of fighter when he clearly isnt that and u expect ppl to take u seriously? blame urself. and like i said, based on each of their last 3 fights, its obvious to me that pac is declining fast. one thing he does well is lead with his left. the other thing ppl have expected of him, the high punch output and the vigorous footwork just aint there anymore. he gasses and he gasses bad. so like i said, i suggest u go back and rewatch some more fights and tell me the difference between the pac of 2008 2009 and the pac we have seen recently. if u cant spot it, then yea, i cant help u. its more than obvious to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      i dont think u understand floyd's style at all if u think its simply not to get hit. not to mention hes not been fighting that way at all recently and he almost never fights overy defensive against a southpaw. u would know these things if u actually bothered to watch floyd tape. unlike u, ive seen both fighters collection of fights extensively, and the manny i saw last nite is not the punches in bunches manny. he hasnt been that for quite some time. and hes been gassing, cramping(which really is the same thing) a lot lately. i dont see it. and i think most of the world thinks the same way outside of the tardism.
                      Floyd has to be able to take manny's punch in order to use his boxing skills on him. the question is can he take his punch without going full defense mode, thus losing on he cards.

Comment

Working...
                      X