Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im not happy but..there is no reason y he shbouldnt have 4 losses....tooo bad it wuznt the fight he lost
    I'd be happy and okay if pacquiao lost to marquez last november or if he'll lose to mayweather if the fight happened before but not to this bradley fight..never.

Comment

• pac was in on it alright, he wants sympathy from the fans since he robbed marquez. pac is happy because

1. it kills the floyd fight from happening (he never wanted to fight floyd anyways.)
      2. he'll get sympathy from dumb fans.
      3. he'll get to fight cotto at a 148lbs catchweight(draining cotto again) next for a easy payday.

Comment

• Bro why you hating on the winner of tonights fight? give credit were credit is do
        oh my God.. u just made it clear that ur a very $tupid fan.. where will I give credit? what did he do?

Comment

• Originally posted by noStylez View Post
          Yeah Ledderman's card was definitely off.
          Well I guess if you score punches landing on the arms then you'd give it to Bradley. I just rewatched it, still stand by 8-4.
          Well whatever, this is boxing.
          I just saw some clips from the UK broadcast, Ricky Hatton and Bunce both had it 8-4 Pacquiao too.

Comment

• Originally posted by msagrain View Post
            Came in, saw op was read. Did not read what he posted and left after giving him red.
            hey look it's one of those guys who only care about boxing when pacquiao fights

anyway I will watch the fight again too tomorrow, this will most likely be my opinion

Comment

• I think Pacquiao looked verry good, much better than in his last fights and he was agressive. I cant believe they robbed him.
              Why should anyone rob a PPV king like Pacquiao??? That makes no sense!!! I actually left watching before the decision was announced, beeing sure Pac winning a clear decision!!!!
              Last edited by Tobi.G; 06-10-2012, 04:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                I'd be happy and okay if pacquiao lost to marquez last november or if he'll lose to mayweather if the fight happened before but not to this bradley fight..never.
                i feel you man...but for real as a boxing fan....there is no way why Manny made it out of his trilogy with Marquez without at least one loss

Id have rather it come in the fight against Mayweather fair and square or Marquez...but we are not the judges

Comment

• Boxers,Media,Public Reactions to Pacquiao-Bradley

I'm going to post random twitter quotes from boxers and media about the fight. Post anything else you find here.

Evander Holyfield @holyfield
                  worst decision ever since my fight w Valuev in 2008! #robbery

FIGHTHYPE.COM @fighthype
                  Boxing is NOT dead. The FIGHT was GREAT...the decision, in my opinion, was wrong. So what else is new? Happens all the time.
                  Retweeted by Ishe Smith

Dan Rafael @danrafaelespn
                  Hope the #FightFreaks enjoyed tonight's coverage despite horrific decision.And thanks for all the new follows tonight: 6,000-plus.Thank you!

Natashya Gutierrez @natashya_g
                  Floyd Mayweather Sr: I think Pacquiao should have won. #PacBradley
                  Retweeted by BoxingHype

Comment

• Compubox seemed really inaccurate tonight. I had Pac winning 9-3, but after some rounds I'd look at that stats and wonder if I was watching the same fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X