Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol chuck liddel took down his post

he said something like "yeah boxings dead, we will; rightfully take over now"

Comment

• Pacquiao= Count Dooku.
      Bradley= Darth Vader.
      Arum= Darth Sidious.

Comment

• Idiots are all over this place. They call it Karma...haha. If anything, Pac will be winning friends because of this fight. I like it.

I hope Pac would just let it go and not be like Marquez who never stops begging for rematches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
          lol chuck liddel took down his post
          what did he say?

Comment

• This wasn't a robbery, it was a Fix

People are shouting robbery but it wasnt.
            Robberies favour the "bigger star", the "crowd favourite", the "house fighter".
            marquez was robbed, chisora was robbed. but this was, this was a FIX.
            Arum saying he gonna make a lot of money on the rematch, Bradley talking about a rematch before the fight. why would the judges favour a contender like Bradley over a STAR like pacquao

If people say robbery they are blind cos it was a FIX.

Comment

• Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
              Haven't read the thread but wanted to get on the record congratulating Pac, though I picked him to lose. Man, hats off to Pacman and co.

He looked very impressive and is by no means done, imo.

I picked Bradley thinking he'd be strong and hungry enough, but he wasn't and Pac was awesome and apparently not diminished as I had thought could very well be the case.

Bradley fought bravely but he was beaten handily by the still-scary Pacman!

As to what the "judges" said about the affair:
              well said. Pac ain't washed-up. He has more to offer.. Wish it was Pac vs May next not Pac vs Bradley.

Comment

• Why would Bradley even say this without it implying a robbery???

IT MAKES NO SENSE.

BRADLEY JUST ADMITTED TO LOSING, yet he won????

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Pac looked great with Hatton Cotto Odh and Margo , He looked ordinary against Clottey Mosley JMM and now Bradley , see any things that pattern , it stands out like dog balls !

Pac was never that great just well matched and made to order opponents !
                  You really think he looked ordinary tonight? Get out of here!

Comment

• Pac didnt knock him down, but he definitley hurt him more than any other of bradley's opponents. look at bradley's body language and his lack of stamina. hes never back pedaled and not thrown as much shots against any other opponent. he felt manny's pop, and didnt want to open up like he normally does. id say that is a testament to his power

Comment

• Keep in mind Bradley told Arum "I just couldn't beat the guy"

Why would the winner say that? Arum has some explaining to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X