Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    how can you not be upset with that decision?

if their intent for that horrible act is to find an excuse for a rematch then you should be more upset.
    1. Because Manny is clearly the better fighter and will dominate Bradley in the rematch.

2. Some of the greatest fighters of all-time have been robbed, and Manny is just another one on that long list.

3. I will support Manny even if he loses. This loss really doesn't hurt him as no one is foolish enough to think that Bradley won this fight. Also I felt Manny's stock went up as he showed what he can do to a in his prime, undefeated, A-class fighter.

Don't get me wrong, I'm upset but not because he loss. I'm upset due to this robbery leading to pointless rematches.

Comment

• Pacquiao was waaaaaaaay to happy with that robbery. Didn't make sense.

Comment

• This was in the same breath that he said that he had Pac winning 10-2 and that the judges are killing boxing.

Comment

• Pac won it was not even close.

Bad day for boxing, good day for Arum.

I dont know how people can even deny that results like these turn people away from an already faltering once great sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            cmon we cant be talking about that now...you guys call urselves fan of boxing?.. the real deal right now is manny got robbed by bradley.. the marquez fight was way okay because it can go either way, but this one can't and no matter how many times u'll watch it. i cant believe u had it a draw when the champ is the one pressing the action and clearly hurting the challenger... im so disappointed with fans like you who is still happy with whats going on...

im not happy but..there is no reason y he shbouldnt have 4 losses....tooo bad it wuznt the fight he lost

Comment

• Stops talk of a Mayweather bout, so yeah, I guess.

Comment

• Pac's power is pretty bad now.

I did notice Pac was throwing power shots in the 9th-10th or 11th i think it was you could tell he was going for the kill but Bradley's head movement was too much

Comment

• You're going to buy the re-match? What's wrong with you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                    This was in the same breath that he said that he had Pac winning 10-2 and that the judges are killing boxing.
                    the dude is senile. he spoke what was really on his mind and he let the truth slip. its as clear as day. i mean who the **** else says that after their #1 fighter clearly gets robbed. its ludicrous.

Comment

• Pac/Bradley Official Score Cards

Ross and Ford pretty much gave rounds 7-12 all the Bradley

Comment

Working...
                      X