Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
    karma is a *****

what happened to "I support boxing judges, they are trained and their opinions hold more than we do"

remember when all the pac fans were saying this after marquez?
    I thought it sucked then and I think this sucks now. Pretending that this is OK is equal to saying that it was OK when it happened to Marquez.

Comment

• you know nothing about boxing. i bet you have never stepped into a boxing ring or even put on boxing gloves. stfu. *my rant to annoying fans who think they have everything figured out. fckin ******s

Comment

• Ward, Khan, Linares, Vazquez jr, Morales all thought it was a robbery

Comment

• Aby D @AbyDauz

I'm being honest I'm tears right now, I've loved boxing since I was 5and its so hurtful to see things like this. OMG SO SAD #pacbradley

marlon wayans @MARLONLWAYANS
          Dear Bradley if you are half a man u'd knock on Manny Pacquiao's dressing room and fork over them belts.

Justin Timberlake @jtimberlake
          I'm gonna let it go... After I say this... Boxing was RUINED tonight for me.

Justin Timberlake @jtimberlake
          I cannot believe what I just saw... Please tell me they read that decision wrong... #Rigged

Comment

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            He's not effective against marquez who has his number. You should also say that bradley's determination and strategy is different against pac, if he'd walk to pac the way he did agaisnt holt then he'd be drop too. he just ran away earlier and still almost got KTFO..
            You also pointed out that floyd drop marquez, but then Pac dropped mosley, bad example bro.. but there's more to talk about than this, like, Pac was robbed kinda thing.
            I only mentioned that Floyd knocked Marquez down and Pac didn't because Mayweather is not known as a puncher at WW but Pac is referred to as one. Pac did land a couple flush shots on Marquez but it didn't do anything. Pac hit Bradley flush more times than I could count but it never buckled him. Bradley traded with Pac several times or were you too blind to notice since Pac's your idol. If you can't stay on subject then don't reply. My topic was Pac's power overrated not boohooo he got robbed... tell Marquez that! Karma's a ***** ain't it

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
              Stops talk of a Mayweather bout, so yeah, I guess.
              Pretty much this. I'm not even pissed they gave Bradley the fight. I'm pissed that they are gonna push for the rematch n forget about floyd for a while. Fck Floyd n Pac. Both are scared to fight each other

Comment

• I don't put a lot of stake in punch stats but these clearly back up what everyone saw.

Comment

• Kendall Holt @Kholt456
                  Pacquiao didn't sound too upset so I wouldn't be surprised if he announces his retirement via Twitter too

Steve Carp @stevecarprj
                  Ran into Floyd Mayweather Sr. After post fight presser and. He told me he thought Pacquiao won. But he also thought he had lost to Marquez.

Bernardo Osuna @osunaespn
                  @MannyPacquiao on @GolpeaGolpeESPN told is that he wants the 4th fight against @jmmarquez_1 in Mexico!!! pic.twitter.com/yKRgsyfC

Lou DiBella @loudibella
                  I thought Manny looked real bad, but HE WON EASY!!!WTF!!! Again I'm going twitter dark in disgust at this decision. Sick again of my sport.

Comment

• Pac looked great with Hatton Cotto Odh and Margo , He looked ordinary against Clottey Mosley JMM and now Bradley , see any things that pattern , it stands out like dog balls !

Pac was never that great just well matched and made to order opponents !

Comment

Working...
                    X