Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing is going down big time. Judges should get fired!!!

Comment

• Manny wouldn't face the likes of Ortiz/Alvarez because they're with Golden Boy. Manny's loyalty to Arum is second to none, his career is in the palm of the Bobfather's hands.

Comment

• I need to rewatch it for my complete card (the people watching it with me made it impossible to make one).
        But I had Pacquiao winning
        damn man u got a lame excuse, even if im watching it with MMA fans, Nba fans or Bradley fans if u r that focused to the fight and knows boxing u can clearly see it..
        and yes, u really gotta have pac winning.everyone else did.

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
          no ****ing way Pacquiao won this fight, and I picked him to win before the fight happened, watching him whiff all night was hilarious though
          I see you want to be special or "you are special". No ****ing way you can be that stupid? You are going to be part of the .01% that actually think the guy won. He didn't even get to use his famous headbutts!

Comment

• Everyone lost except Arum, Bradley and Pac, they're richer by a few millions now.
            Me, i never learned...i don't know why i bought this ppv when i promised myself i'm not going to buy any ppv anymore...fcuking sad.
            Damn...i feel not only used and abused but also getting a surprise butt-sex i thought will never ever happen...oh it's damn so gawd-awfull...

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              i don't get this people (mostly floyd fans) *****ing about karma. even if you believe jmm was robbed against pac, it was the judges decisions that caused it. if karma is to get back at somebody, it should be on the judges.
              KARMA for the pac-tards who trying to justify the marquez-pac decision(watch the fight in slo-mo, foot stepping, trust the judges, etc bull***** they were spewing). thats the only thing that is worth celebrating in this POS fight. i believe pac was in on this whole thing too tbh though.

Comment

• 8-3-1 Pacquiao and not a hard fight to score in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                  I know he'd make a ton of money.... or vise versa, because it'll be death of boxing.
                  Lets hope the death of Arum comes first.

Comment

• Garbage. Pac stunned him several times and I'd say he laid more of a hurtin on him than anyone else has, including Holt.
                    Nice Camaro though.

Comment

• Should have made the votes public, to see through agendas.

Anyway I'm going to watch it again with no audio before I vote.

I admit I had Pacquiao winning but I also feel that Harold Ledderman's scorecard and the HBO crew might have influenced me. The commentating was extremely biased at least from HBO POV. I heard the UK ones were a bit more fair, and I heard that the Top Rank ones actually had Bradley winning.

Comment

Working...
                      X