Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    damn man u got a lame excuse, even if im watching it with MMA fans, Nba fans or Bradley fans if u r that focused to the fight and knows boxing u can clearly see it..
    and yes, u really gotta have pac winning.everyone else did.
    You call this an excuse?
    My excuse for Pacquiao winning?
    See, this is exactly why I'm glad Bradley won. Eat it and weep.
    I didn't think he won, but I'm glad you're getting butthurt he did.

Comment

• Bradley to Arum: I tried hard but I couldn't beat the guy

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201....ap/index.html

LMAO! Damn What a snake.

Comment

• I gave Bradley rounds 1, 8- 12 making it draw.

It was Pac's fight, but after Bradley adjusted and took away Pac's straight left and figured out his timing, Pac let Bradley steal the last 5 rounds.

Bradley didn't win though.

Comment

• Reluctantly watched this fight. Definitely won't bother with the rematch.

**** Arum.

Comment

• http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201....ap/index.html

Bradley to arum

Comment

• Fight was fixed and Pac was part of it!

This is coming from a Pacquiao fan, the way he fought round 10-12 is just ridiculous, it's like he gave them to Tim even though he had Tim a bit hurt in round 9 and he doesn't even appear to be hurt or gassed out, he wasn't punching until the 1-1:30 were left in the clock. It's just not the way he close out fights.

After the end of the round 12, I had made my mind it was fixed and not shocked at all with the scorecards.

Comment

• reason why i said karma because at the end of the day...pacquaio deserved another loss on his record...i hate it being like this but last November...go watch you know why....im a boxing fan scored it twice a draw and 3 points for Manny but in the end his record is exactly the way it should be....with 4 losses

Comment

• Mayweather clearly beat Cotto and Ortiz...cant say the same for pAC beating Marquez ....KARMA
                  cmon we cant be talking about that now...you guys call urselves fan of boxing?.. the real deal right now is manny got robbed by bradley.. the marquez fight was way okay because it can go either way, but this one can't and no matter how many times u'll watch it. i cant believe u had it a draw when the champ is the one pressing the action and clearly hurting the challenger... im so disappointed with fans like you who is still happy with whats going on...

Comment

• Nah, he's got power I don't think it's overrated.

Comment

• and yet ppl still defend this guy. dude is so senile, he lets the truth slip.

Comment

Working...
                      X