Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post
    lol im flattered!

but like Bring It On said, its pretty disgusting that i was actually right
    Why is this man red. Green this mofo gat damn job well done

Comment

• how about my prediction for miami vs boston what u guys think :->

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...9#post12219339

post number #3578

Comment

• What this proves is that whoever you are you can be robbed at any time for any reason, it's a shame but that's just the way it is nothing is sacred in this sport anymore

Comment

• I wanted Bradly to win, I favor him more. He landed some good punchnes early but that was about it and by the end of the 12th round, I was nearly 100% sure that Manny had it in the bag. When I heard he won it, me and everyone I was with went crazy. I have no idea how the hell he got that victory. As said, I'm a fan of Bradly but it was clear on all spectrumxs that he lost. Another thing that's killing me slowly, is the HBO staff. There intereviewers, commentators, judges, etc and whatever. There all annoying, biased, and bug me. I'd really like to see some people in that business who know what there talking about and aren't pest during commentary, etc.

Comment

• ts has a magic ball , great insight

Comment

• Gonna go rewatch the fight on mute. I'm glad I'm not a fan of either guy so my bias won't kick in.

Let me tell you something though, HBO does a hell of a job manipulating the casual fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by AceNguyen View Post
                To be fair, a lot of the rounds were closer than the HBO punchstats or the commentators let on.
                Your a Fuc*kin IDIOT if you actually think that. That **** was nowhere near close!!!!!! We should have known the fix was in as soon as Bradley was talking about a rematch on an exact date.

This was probably one of the most blatant robberies I have ever seen and I have been watching boxing for over 20yrs. I honestly may be done with boxing!!!! This was shameful!!!!!!!

Comment

• Bradley won, get over it you delusional souls. This fight wasn't close, it was all Bradley.

This is the first slick African American boxer Pacman faced and he was exposed heavily for the one dimensional fraud he is. LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing...,6329540.story

Round 1: At the bell both fighters charge to the center of the ring. Bradley throws the first punch but misses. Pacquiao throws a wild combination then, after Bradley connects, Pacquiao lands a pair. Bradley may be throwing fewer punches but he's landing more.

Judges: Jerry Roth, C.J. Ross 10-9 for Pacquiao; Duane Ford 10-9 for Bradley

Round 2: Bradley continues as the aggressor, but 30 seconds in, the patient Pacquiao lands a couple of shots. At the minute mark, Bradley catches him in the middle of the ring and lands some punches of his own. With 1:12 left, Bradley backs Pacquiao against the ropes and gets off three shots.

Judges: Roth, Ross 10-9 for Bradley; Ford 10-9 for Pacquiao

Round 3: Bradley lands a hard right to the midsection to start the round, then the two fighters clinch. Bradley is probing with the left, keeping the right ****ed and loaded. Pacquiao is bobbing and weaving, looking for an opening. With 90 seconds left, he finds it and gets off the kind of lightning-fast shot Bradley fears.

Judges: All 10-9 for Pacquiao

Round 4: The most action in the fight so far with both men mixing it up in the center of the ring. Pacquiao is getting the best of it, and Bradley is cautioned for a low blow. He then clinches twice, forcing Byrd to step in and separate the fighters. Bradley is in trouble with 40 seconds to go as Pacquiao chases him around the ring.

Round 5: Bradley has become much less aggressive, and now it's Pacquiao who is charging forward, his confidence growing. Bradley fakes a couple of punches, then begins backing up again. Pacquiao is trying to cut the ring off. Bradley lands a couple of lefts, but they have little effect.

Judges: Roth 10-9 for Pacquiao; Ross, Ford 10-9 for Bradley

Round 6: Bradley lands a soft left, but it doesn't hurt Pacquiao, whose speed is overwhelming the challenger. Bradley flinches every time Pacquiao so much as feigns a punch. Pacquiao gets off a good left counterpunch.

Round 7: It took Pacquiao most of the first two rounds to get a feel for Bradley, but he's unstoppable now. Even on the rare occasions when Bradley gets off a good punch, Pacquiao answers with two of his own. And while Bradley's punches appear to have little effect, Pacquiao's appear to be taking a toll.

Judges: All 10-9 for Bradley

Round 8: A minute in, Bradley appears to get caught in the eye by Pacquiao's thumb, and Byrd momentarily pauses the fight. When it resumes, Bradley is in trouble. Bradley is just tapping at the champion — and for good reason: Whenever he winds up, he leaves himself wide open to Pacquiao's vicious counterattack. Pacquiao again has him backing up at the bell.

Judges: Roth 10-9 for Pacquiao; Ross, Ford 10-9 for Bradley

Round 9: Pacquiao, patient as always, finds the challenger leaning forward and drives him into the ropes with a couple of shots. Then halfway through the round, Bradley bends at the waist to avoid one punch and Pacquiao nails him with a pair of uppercuts. Bradley gets off a right to the head, but he continues to leave himself open.

Judges: Roth, Ross 10-9 for Pacquiao; Ford 10-9 for Bradley

Round 10: Bradley doesn't have the punching power to KO Pacquiao now, so this one is going the distance. Just inside two minutes into the round, Bradley lands a couple of punches. And halfway into the round, while Pacquiao clinches, he gets off a shot to Pacquiao's head.

Round 11: Bradley continues showing some fight, first slipping a couple of punches and then backing Pacquiao against the ropes. But he doesn't make much of the chance. The crowd, quiet for most of the fight, begins to shout Bradley's name. Pacquiao shuts that down with a flurry of punches that are mostly for show.

Judges: Roth, Ross 10-9 for Bradley; Ford 10-9 for Pacquiao

Round 12: The fighters touch gloves to start the round. Bradley needs a knockout, but he's not showing sufficient urgency. Pacquiao continues to fight moving forward, and Bradley hits him in the jaw early in the final minute. The round ends with both fighters throwing wild punches.

DECISION: Roth 115-113 for Pacquiao; Ross, Ford 115-113 for Bradley. Bradley wins split decision.
                    Bumped ^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      I know, I saw it.
                      http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing-...-pacquiao.html
                      I screen capped it in case they take it down
                      disgusting. Bob Arum needs to go. i watch the post fight conference and Bob is trying to save face and act like hes on manny's side but we can all see his true agenda. DISGRACE

Comment

Working...
                      X