Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post
    its no secret that pac is retiring soon and bob and top prank need a new cash cow. someone who is young and has a lot of longevity left. tim bradley could be that guy. for those saying hes not a star, you need to realize that when you beat a star you BECOME a star. so even though bradley is not a star yet, a win over MANNY PACQUIAO to the average fan will seem like an incredible feat and bradley will become an overnight sensation, thus issuing in a new era of uneven matchmaking, weight drained catch weights, and BS titles. all so that uncle bob can keep the money rolling in

the mayweather fight is never going to happen and theres not really much else left for pacquiao and not much money to be made with him. might as well create a new cash cow. im sure bob has thought about this. what do you think?
    Congratulations.

You went out on a limb and scored a jackpot

Comment

• TS... what are some good lottery numbers lol!? If someone explains how to give green k I'll gladly donate because you deserve baller status as of now.

Bradley won 3 rounds maybe 4 to be generous but after the Marquez fights Pac kinda deserved it sorry to say. De La Hoya got decisions like that and then got the Tito verdict so karma's a dirty ***** to all that abuse it apparently in boxing.

Comment

• Punch stats for Pac vs Brad

The official statistics reflected how much more punishing Pacquiao's blows had been. He connected with a higher percentage of punches thrown, 253 of 751 to the 159 of 839 for the American, and landed 190 power punches compared to his opponent's 108.
        Why are bad decisions by judges not punished

why does it feel like Arum has set this up to end Pacman and get a new cash bow in bradley?

Pac easily won the fight 8-4 or 9-3

he landed like 100 more punches!

why are robberies not reversed with the judges sacked, I would understand bradley winning had it been a close fight but it was no way ****ing near a close fight!

Comment

• As one of Manny's biggest fans I have to say

I'm not upset at all about the outcome of the fight.

Before I continue, I want to give props to Bradley as he is a great fighter, and I want to congratulate him on his victory tonight.

I personally had Manny winning fight 9 rounds to 3 and the most I could see an extremist giving to Bradley is 4 rounds.

I also want to say that I have liked Manny, even before he lost the sigsurat, so I don't really see the big deal if he loses to any fighter as I will continue to support him regardless.

The only thing I am disappointed about last nights fight is the fact that whatever is left of Manny's prime will be wasted on pointless rematches.

I see a Bradley rematch in the fall, and then him rematching Marquez. Not even Manny's fault as I can't see any prideful fighter having those fights end the way they did and not wanting to came back and kill all the controversy in a rematch fight.

However now instead of Manny facing other young fighters like Ortiz, Alvarez.....and him also facing Floyd, I feel boxing fans will suffer by getting pointless bouts like Marquez IV, Bradley II and Cotto II.

That is the bad thing about tonight's decision and that's the thing that will hurt the sport more than anything else.

Comment

• Well I did bet on a Bradley decision as a cover to my Manny decision or KO bet. I thought the only way Bradley could win is by a gift decision. Looks like I was right yet again on this one and still made some money at the end of the night. Not as much money if Arum hadnt paid off the judges to give the fight to Bradley. Pacquiao won by 8 or 9 rounds.

Comment

• Money. Gangster ****.

Comment

• Bob Arum is reportedly quoted saying "I will make a ton of Money off the rematch"

will get some sources in a sec

does this imply anything to you? or do you just take it as a classic bob arum line?

Comment

• Pacquaio won every facet of the fight, punches thrown, punches landed, power punches, defence, aggression, dictating pace, EVERYTHING

worst robbery I have ever seen at the elite level, inexplicable!

Comment

• Here's your source:
                    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing-...-pacquiao.html
                    Iole has it under quotation marks, so it's implied to be a direct quote from Arum.

"This is a death knell for boxing, and I'm going to make a ton of money on the rematch," Arum said.

Comment

• Rewatched, fight was alot closer than expected. Still no possible way Bradley won.

Starting tomorrow I'll subscribe to Showtime, and getting another HDPVR. I'm going to enjoy and record every precious moment from now on. This is going to get ugly, I can feel it.

Comment

Working...
                      X