Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    I thought Bradley was very vulnerable from the 4th to the 6th round, it was the way he stopped on his way back to his corner at the end of the 4th like he had some Gerald McClellan blinking going on. I think if Pacquiao had pressed it he could have finished it but he really sat back behind his guard and almost carried him through the middle rounds only opening up towards the end of the rounds.
    I think he was hurt but at no point did I think Bradley was going to be stopped.

Comment

• LOL!!! (with a sad face...)

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I think he was hurt but at no point did I think Bradley was going to be stopped.
        Me too... and to people saying that he didn't hurt his ankle in the second round... they've obviously never had that happen to them before. If you say you did and it didn't hurt, I'll know you're a liar.
        I'm not making an excuse for Bradley, but the people I was watching the fight with said that was nothing... I wanted to hit them because they were fat dudes who never played a sport in their life.

Comment

• lol i knew this was gonna be bumped i had a feeling it was going to be like this. I was 5th poster =\

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Fair enough, I thought Pac was going to pull the trigger in those moments a tired Bradley was throwing wide unco-ordinated hooks but he never did.

But then maybe he wasn't supposed to...

Comment

• For those who haven't seen, Compubox had; Total punches connected: 253 (Pac) vs 159 (Bradley ) giving Pac 34% to Bradley's 19%.

Comment

• ***Breaking news, Manny Pacquiao's mom has reportedly collapsed***

http://www.pinoystarblog.com/2012/06...sia-collapsed/

hopefully shes okay

Comment

• Just happened to post in when the total number was at 5150. Perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
                    ***Breaking news, Manny Pacquiao's mom has reportedly collapsed***

http://www.pinoystarblog.com/2012/06...sia-collapsed/

hopefully shes okay
                    Not really news, is it?

Comment

• reports are going around that bob arum is quoted saying "I will make a ton of money off the rematch"

Comment

Working...
                      X