Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
    disgusting. Bob Arum needs to go. i watch the post fight conference and Bob is trying to save face and act like hes on manny's side but we can all see his true agenda. DISGRACE
    You watched the post fight conference?

1. What went down?

2. Did Arum speak, if so what did he say?

3. Did Bradley or Pac express any opinions?

Comment

• Did anyone else find it weird how Bob Arum embraced Bradley with so much joy at the end of the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
        You watched the post fight conference?

1. What went down?

2. Did Arum speak, if so what did he say?

3. Did Bradley or Pac express any opinions?
        1.they strolled bradley out in a wheelchair. he spoke first and saying he broke his ankle and that he thought he won the fight even though people are saying he didnt.

2. bradley then left, they said he had to go to the hospital and Bob spoke about how being honest he thought Manny clearly won and everybody knows it. He said no comment when asked about a location for the next fight.

3. freddie and pac then came out ad Freddie said he had manny winning 10 rounds. Pac said he maybe gave Bradley 3 rounds but that was it and said he honestly couldnt even remember Bradley landing a single punch that phased him in any way.

Pac was very humble in defeat but you can tell it was eating him up and he said next time in the rematch that it wont go twelve. He thanked Bob far too often also, that stuff was upsetting me but Pac knows he clearly won and he said it.
        Bob also was trying to save face hard to manny by saying he clearly won and that everyone knows it except for the "3 Blind Mice" (his words) that scored it

Comment

• Give props to Manny for beating a young, undefeated, prime fighter tonight. No more saying he only fought washed up, drained guys now.

**** the decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
            1.they strolled bradley out in a wheelchair. he spoke first and saying he broke his ankle and that he thought he won the fight even though people are saying he didnt.

2. bradley then left, they said he had to go to the hospital and Bob spoke about how being honest he thought Manny clearly won and everybody knows it. He said no comment when asked about a location for the next fight.

3. freddie and pac then came out ad Freddie said he had manny winning 10 rounds. Pac said he maybe gave Bradley 3 rounds but that was it and said he honestly couldnt even remember Bradley landing a single punch that phased him in any way.

Pac was very humble in defeat but you can tell it was eating him up and he said next time in the rematch that it wont go twelve. He thanked Bob far too often also, that stuff was upsetting me but Pac knows he clearly won and he said it.
            Bob also was trying to save face hard to manny by saying he clearly won and that everyone knows it except for the "3 Blind Mice" (his words) that scored it
            Freddie also left a little early because he had to catch a flight for the Hall of Fame induction

Comment

• yeah i closely watched bob arums movement when the robbery was announced

he was smiling and very excited for bradley

Comment

• Im not a Manny fan by any means....but that **** turned my stomach.

Nothing good comes out of this fight except money in a greedy pocket

I dont want to see a second fight....the second fight will happen....then a rubber match....then Manny retires.

End of story.....end out our era of boxing.

Comment

• Great guess.

Comment

• I honestly hope Manny says FU*K IT and retires!!!!!! He doesn't need this kind of ****!!!!!!! He has too much to fall back on than to deal with this ****!!!!!! Arum Knew Manny's career is winding down so it was fixed so his younger meal ticket could take over!!!! I never bought into the Arum conspiracy until tonight and we got robbed of the possible biggest fight in boxing history!!!!!

Props to Manny for being the bigger man and not crying about it. Bradley was even shocked he got the decision, and knew he lost!!!!! This was beyond disgraceful!!!!!!

I honestly believe boxing will lose a lot of fans tonight!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I swear, boxing is turning into the g0d damn Game of Thrones. WTF is going on in our sport? Bob Arum is like 85 years old, he probably couldn't spend all his money in the time he has left if he tried. What makes him such an unbelievable money grubbing Douche?

Comment

Working...
                      X